**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Alliance Wars Discussion 2.0

Hey All,

Since so much has changed since we first introduced the new Alliance Wars Map and scoring method, most of the information contained within is no longer relevant. We're starting a new discussion thread on Alliance Wars here.

You can still find the old thread archived here.

Comments

• VoluntarisVoluntaris Posts: 1,198 ★★★
    "So much has changed"?

New AW released, both alliance 100%, both full diversity, win comes down to who has highest Defender Rating.

Now?

Both alliance 100%, both full diversity, win comes down to who has highest Defender Rating.

#BringBackDefenderKillPoints
  • PlantesanPlantesan Posts: 335 ★★
    @Kabam Miike apologies for the harshness of my previous comment in the first thread.

With the new nodes the team is pushing through, are there plans to discard the champ class symbols for the defensive champs?

It probably won’t change much when it comes to higher tier alliances clearing the map, but it would at least create a small amount of suspense, wouldn’t it?
  • KocheeseKocheese Posts: 391 ★★
    edited November 2017
    chunkyb wrote: »
    This discussion will be as useless as the last, unfortunately. Thousands of replies with good content from players who want a good, fun, challenging, and competitive game were FULLY ignored. The only thing more ridiculous than aw2.0 is the iterative process of adding a few new buffs and constantly saying "we're getting closer". And as long as we're just getting closer but not there yet, we really can't possibly look at war rewards yet. That comes at the end. *wink, wink*

If you can't see they don't care about your input now, you never will. This is the game parents play with children.. Child wants to go to the park, parent says we need to do this and this and then we'll see if we can go. This is the relationship we're all in now. Being placated to death while you watch your favorite game fall apart for moronic reasons while trolls and sad wannabe mods spam their unknowledgeable takes.

So save your breath. The plan is already laid out and we're marching towards it. You honestly think it takes 2 weeks of monitoring war and meetings/discussions to come up with the idea of adding a few nodes? Pfft. That's ridiculous even for them.

If you don't like this ridiculous **** we're having to deal with... Just reply with "defender kills". Forever. Because anything else is wasting your time. Hell, that's wasting time too but at least it'd be fun to see a thread full of those replies and it'd make it a little more difficult for the trolls to respond.

Oh yeah. You want things to be done differently? Say so with your wallet.

So I'll quit when u quit B... Just let me know brother. Will never win with kabam. Unless we spend of course, and nothing will change until the addicted whales change. They won't be happy until they don't have a game. 90% are we? Have nots versus haves? Well history shows how that works time and time again.
  • I_am_GrootI_am_Groot Posts: 646 ★★
    edited November 2017
    I'm in the first page. Yay.

Flames and waves of bs are coming.
    I'll be eating my popcorns reading another things else.
  • Superman69Superman69 Posts: 534 ★★★
    Please Miike, can you tell me just this one thing.
    In the previous thread, you wrote Node 24 is working 'As Intended'

After 12.0 AW changes, wasn't all regen supposed to be based on base health, and not modified. So why are Buffet (24) and Arc overload triggering regen based on Modified health in higher tiers?
  • BigPoppaCBONEBigPoppaCBONE Posts: 2,256 ★★★★★
    edited November 2017
    These AW shenanigans brings to mind "The Producers".
    Springtime for A-Dub: A Kabam Miike joint.

There must be some profiting outcome to running the Marvel license to print money into the ground, I just can't see it.
  • Suggestion:
    lower points in defender rating, same points for diversity. NEW POINTS FOR ITEM USED (e.g. full points being 45000, for three groups, 30 players each 15 items. For each item used, remove 100 points.)
    Just some suggestions
  • Munrolm02Munrolm02 Posts: 88
    All I see mostly is people wanting a point or two for a Defender kil. I can't believe that no matter how many times I see people asking for Defender kills points it's never acknowledged. Just increasing nodes every update is going to make every node a mini boss LOL. One way to solve it, you lose 5 points per item used for a total of 75 points. That way the other team won't see how many items the other team is using, and at the same time Kabam can still make its money on people buying items.
  • Don’t fix what is not broken, need those defender kills back even if it’s in a lesser role. Casualties count in war ask any general.
  • phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,645 ★★★★★
    edited November 2017
    If everyone hates the way War is being adjudicated, things are changed that don't reflect the broader communities desires and the chances of more change mean it is a risk upgrading champs based on today's version of War can I ask the Mod Team why my alliance would even want to participate in it?

We are a casual group looking for more opportunities at gaining resources but having read almost every post on the subject you guys (Kabam) are not really selling it to people like me.

One thing that struck me after it was suggested by someone whose posts reflect a great understanding of what is happening, we are probably better off just matching as often as we can and walking away to get some free stuff rather than actively trying to compete because it sounds less stressful than busting our backside and still losing.

This discussion has been closed.