**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

My account is hacked by my friend

Hello Kabam team,

I want to say that my account ( I M Apocalypse ) has been hacked by my friend and he used mod stuff.....then kabam has ban me...i know kabam is doing justices wid all of us and i appreciate that.....but i want to know that if third party use hacking in my game...and kabam straight away banned me...for the crime i did not even pursue now what should i do...i m helpless... My friend admitted his crime how he is jealous of me and make my account ban.....but kabam is saying that they have ban me permanently...i have not done anything....i m innocent guys...i want to become YouTuber....... please guys help me.......i swear to my mother and father i have not done anything.....dont give me punishment for the crime i have not done.....if kabam want they can unbanned me and make my account 17 days back......
Help me kabam team......

Comments

• RotmgmoddyRotmgmoddy Posts: 916 ★★★
    First, send a support ticket, no one can do anything here.

Secondly, even if you did send a support ticket, it's unlikely your ban will be lifted. You committed 2 offenses with your account, be it through your own will or not: Account Sharing, and usage of 3rd Party Software. I don't think I've heard of any player banned for 3rd party software and account sharing be unbanned, so it is unlikely you will be the first.
  • How can i get my account back sir....???
  • LightvayneLightvayne Posts: 510 ★★★
    tldr version: Not gonna happen.
  • Please guys i swear to my god....i have dont nothing its my friend he admitted his crime so y kabam is punishing me.....
  • Kabam can make my account 17 days older.....
  • Nexus_UY_ScutiNexus_UY_Scuti Posts: 480 ★★
    Haha yea, your "friend" modded....
  • klobberintymeklobberintyme Posts: 1,425 ★★★★
    Kabam can make my account 17 days older.....

Your friend should give you his account then, if it isn't banned. Then your friend can open a ticket and say something to someone. Also get better friends.
  • Bro he is also banned
  • I m surfing coz of him......but i m helpless
  • Start over. Dont give your phone or password to anyone and never install a mod. Thats all u got
  • NormanBJJNormanBJJ Posts: 301 ★★
    Cya hacker
  • omg u goat ban? we shod star rebeion lok rok man from door ragnar0k ths no fare i remeber my frend ultimatewarion he got ban becuz his dog too skill dearedevil level 0/00 100% labyrinth and realm of legend omg lezzg00012521512
  • The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    Here's what you need to do

1, start a new account
    2, don't cheat

Later
  • Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    Shouldn’t have let him use your account bro
  • YellsomeYellsome Posts: 485
    How did he know ur account details?
  • The forums are not the place to discuss actions taken on individual accounts, including bans. If you have questions about bans, you can find more information here.
This discussion has been closed.