**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Can it be we the uncollected will have

A 5th difficulty for next month event quest???

Looking at the 1 day completion event and notice the next month chapter title till i scrolled to the bottom after master and saw this

3w4fh0ms7966.jpg

I am sure this maybe a mistake as on item use says rank down tickets count towards item use but we dont have RD tickets lol

Anyways thoughts? Is it a mistake?

Comments

• TheBaldAvengerTheBaldAvenger Posts: 255 ★★
    This is very exciting
    Time to put spotlight out earlier than planned @Kabam Miike
  • MH2804MH2804 Posts: 77
    Oh my. I certainly hope so!
  • MrBirnixMrBirnix Posts: 71
    Guess I should finally nail that 5.2.4.
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,734 ★★★★★
    edited December 2017
    Actually RDT's is supposedto be in there.
    But that's a nice catch. Maybe we will have some news next week when the spotlight of the quest gets released.
  • BendyBendy Posts: 3,143 ★★★★★
    We need the event quest spotlight to see if a new difficulty is added
  • SteelCurtainMUTSteelCurtainMUT Posts: 432 ★★
    Nice! Good eye man! Really excited to see what this is all about
  • DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,872 ★★★★★
    FML, there could be... 5 levels of event quest to complete, act 5, and this Modok thing (doesn't need energy)

But jeeez! My Christmas is being put on hold haha.

• MH2804MH2804 Posts: 77
    This is great news. We may start seeing T5b shards.
  • IAmNotUrMomIAmNotUrMom Posts: 648 ★★★
    It would be nice if they could also work with Marvel Insider to have the new difficulties added to Insider for points too.
    Also makes sense now why Energy was reduced this month in preparation for this
  • Whododo872Whododo872 Posts: 1,042 ★★★
    Wow, our requests have been answered! Great!
  • RaganatorRaganator Posts: 2,498 ★★★★★
    Also makes sense now why Energy was reduced this month in preparation for this

And why they released a key for purchase to unlock master level.
  • The1_NuclearOnionThe1_NuclearOnion Posts: 907 ★★★
    Why would the completion for uncollected give far less points toward the event?
  • Sp3edD3m0nSp3edD3m0n Posts: 90
    They gave out the same. Keep scrolling down.
  • rahul3038rahul3038 Posts: 107
    Wow!!!!Finally some hard content in monthly quests....
  • SteelCurtainMUTSteelCurtainMUT Posts: 432 ★★
    Good eye everybody. Give it a few days, we'll have more information on the Uncollected Difficulty on Monday when the Spotlight post goes up!

Hellaluah! Thanks Miike, super excited. Gonna have a TON of content to play in December. Super excited about this
  • IanMooneIanMoone Posts: 640 ★★
    Good eye everybody. Give it a few days, we'll have more information on the Uncollected Difficulty on Monday when the Spotlight post goes up!

Is the uncollected difficulty lvl gonna contain 6* only or will it have insane nodes lol
  • Speeds80Speeds80 Posts: 2,008 ★★★★
    Hey mike definitely a side note, love this announcement, as you just noted in the closed thread, higher level players are begging for t1as, please don't give everything except these as rewards,
  • KrazewulfosKrazewulfos Posts: 165
    MrBirnix wrote: »
    Guess I should finally nail that 5.2.4.
    good luck, @MrBirnix , it cost me about 1500 units last night to beat 5.2.4, 5.2.5, and 5.2.6
    used maxed 4*: SL, Drax, DV, X23. 5* unawakened: Hulk. (used 4* 4/40 iceman for 5.2.4 storm boss though)
  • VavasourVavasour Posts: 258
    Awesome
  • Mrbeast6000Mrbeast6000 Posts: 454
    Will this be for colected people
    Im coll

Clues in the title 😂😂😂
    And yeah it will be only uncollected

Why cant collected poeple try
  • RotmgmoddyRotmgmoddy Posts: 916 ★★★
    Im coll

Clues in the title 😂😂😂
    And yeah it will be only uncollected

Why cant collected poeple try

Collected people cannot try...because the difficulty is called "uncollected".

Besides, considering Master's difficulty, if you haven't even completed 5.2, you'd stand no chance against the uncollected difficulty. You can prove yourself by completing 5.2 and getting that uncollected title
    I know a lot of end game players who are collected. I have explored master
  • DoctorJDoctorJ Posts: 842 ★★★
    I know a lot of end game players who are collected. I have explored master

It isnt difficult. Go beat the collector and the uncollected difficulty will be available to you. Why is this so hard?