**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

I am missing a resource

To whom this may concern:
I am asking to track down my 5* science awaken gem. I had two prior to the latest update. As I am getting ready for the new science champs arrival. I realize I am missing it. Is there a way to look at data and find out where it went. Last time this happened to me support said I sold the t4cc that was missing. So here’s to hoping. Unless someone else know of a better forum for this.

Comments

• Hey there Polywompus, I'm very sorry to hear about your missing Awakening Gem. We don't handle account specific issues here on the forums, so your best bet in this case is to get in touch with the Support Team.

To help their investigation, it's wise to provide them with a description of the item that's missing, as well as the last time you knew for certain that your had it, to help narrow their search.

I hope it's found quickly for you, and please accept my apologies for the trouble.

As I need to direct you to the Support Team, this particular thread will be closed.
This discussion has been closed.