Options

June Monthly event quest

Since the rewards for 5.2 are abysmal patiently waiting on the June monthly quest read up and it's usually up by now. @Kabam Miike so is it coming today or is it delayed cause of 5.2?

Comments

• Options
    Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    Mike mentioned it in another post so look through the forums before posting
  • Options
    battleonebattleone Posts: 286 ★★
    Miike mentioned it? as in another thread. I too am looking for info on June monthly. I gotta read every thread before asking lol? THese typically are stickies and they arent there. If there is information, I'd love to be pointed that direction.
  • Options
    I think what Deadbyrd9 is referring to is the fact I mentioned that it is coming today. We'll be posting very shortly.
  • Options
    An @Kabam Miike shoutout haha
  • Options
    Working on a deck and too lazy to find the link but it Mike said a spotlight will be released about it later today
  • Options
    I'm just tired of seeing new android compensation so I sort of took out my frustration on this guy since I saw another June monthly post lol
  • Options
    SlyCat42SlyCat42 Posts: 500 ★★
    I think what Deadbyrd9 is referring to is the fact I mentioned that it is coming today. We'll be posting very shortly.

Looking forward to it! Thanks for taking the time to make the posts. I always read up on the events beforehand.