**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Void nerf before release?

124»

Comments

• GbSarkarGbSarkar Posts: 1,075 ★★★
    I don’t get why this thread was attacked. He asked what happened and why Void was changed in the initial comment. Then everyone freaks out and says it could be this and could be that and may or may not be a nerf.

Why not let someone that KNOWS (like Kabam) respond instead of throwing random conjecture and arguing semantics?

Well, it's a Saturday so no one from Kabam who can actually answer the question is here. So might as well argue over meaningless stuff now since no one will remember this thread till monday
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    GbSarkar wrote: »
    I don’t get why this thread was attacked. He asked what happened and why Void was changed in the initial comment. Then everyone freaks out and says it could be this and could be that and may or may not be a nerf.

Why not let someone that KNOWS (like Kabam) respond instead of throwing random conjecture and arguing semantics?

Well, it's a Saturday so no one from Kabam who can actually answer the question is here. So might as well argue over meaningless stuff now since no one will remember this thread till monday

Pretty much. The Committee goes nuts on the weekends.
  • NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Posts: 2,803 ★★★★★
    We need an answer from Kabam
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    danielmath wrote: »
    wookeh wrote: »
    danielmath wrote: »
    wookeh wrote: »
    Isn't it a little early for a Nerf Post? He's not even out yet.

Did you read the post? How could it be early for a nerf post if they nerfed him? Not saying that they did but your comment makes no sense.

First of all, we don't know what changed, if anything, or the reasons. Secondly, if a Champ isn't even released as playable, its not a nerf. Not in the traditional sense. They adjusted last month's Quest. I don't consider adjustments to content as nerfs. All of this is speculation because we don't know of anything was changed. Perhaps we should get more information before spreading panic over nerfs.

No, no, a thousand times no. @DNA3000 debunked the idea that a champ has to be released in order to be nerfed in a thread in which you participated. The devs said that they nerfed Carnage prior to his release. The distinction you are making isn't meaningful. And even if it were, who cares? He was at least released into the game even if he isn't yet playable so if he was nerfed it's worth discussing and the fact that he isn't playable isn't relevant. The adjustment to last month's quest isn't analogous. That was an adjustment to the node, not to the champ.

You're still focusing on the word nerf and not what my point was. I'm not starting a debate on the word nerf. We've gone there. I have my own interpretation and that is not necessary to debate. What you're avoiding is the point that we don't know what was changed, if anything at all. You can defocus on the wording if you want, but I'm not taking the Thread off-topic, so that's a trip you'll make alone.

There are screenshots proving his nerf. You can't possibly be that stupid. We do know what was changed. It's in the screenshots of the champ. You are sucking the kabam milk maker so hard that you can't even read.

Dude you're saying that a champ who hasn't been released yet was nerfed and you're calling someone else stupid? look in the mirror first

Look at my screenshots. How am I being stupid?

He hasn't been released! There's no such thing as buffing or nerfing a champ that has not been released.

Ummm u do know Carnage was OP before release, right? Then they nerfed him and he is the carbage we all know and love. Besides, he IS released. His abilities are out, people can play against him in game, his design is finished, so void is released.
  • ForumGuyForumGuy Posts: 285 ★★
    What is non-constructive is your continued effort to criticize my participation in the Thread. This is where I stop interacting with you because I can see what you're doing, regardless of how you word it. The Thread is not about targeting me, and you're conjecturing my statements with personal undertones. If you don't agree with me or my comments, you don't need to respond.

"When you try your best, but you don't succeeeeeeedddd."
This discussion has been closed.