**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Why are people getting different rewards for not pushing the button?

pojd4gz9bb0b.png

i2522742e2qy.jpg

Comments

• Armaganon00Armaganon00 Posts: 741 ★★
    @Kabam Miike please explain
  • LostSoulZzLostSoulZz Posts: 15
    Yeah what's up with that, same deal here
  • thurstythurstthurstythurst Posts: 6
    @Kabam Miike please explain

it happened to me too but i still got all the rewards shown in the second picture, might be a bug
  • FireatwillFireatwill Posts: 98
    How old is your account, and do you have any 4/5* champions?
  • Hey Armaganon00,

This seems to be a visual glitch. See that blank box at the beginning? Some players are seeing that instead of the title, Tier 4 Basic and the T4CC Fragment Crystals, but upon claiming them should have them all. If the first one is a screenshot of your own, can you please try to reset the game and see if you got the title by clicking your name at the top and seeing if you have the "Honorary Guardian of the Galaxy" title?
  • wray1976wray1976 Posts: 459 ★★
    1k29eudpzfga.png
    Got it.
  • jeyrey2000jeyrey2000 Posts: 91
    I like free ****, thanks KABAM!
  • Xthea9Xthea9 Posts: 829 ★★
    @Kabam Miike , "binding crystal deal vs rewards " , as compared to the rewards of rocket bomb. We got 250 red shards, and if I have to purchase the deal I have to spend $200 for 5k red shards. Why we get less rewards and expensive deals.

This is a game oriented organization or Kabam is running a profitable business.
  • Armaganon00Armaganon00 Posts: 741 ★★
    Hey Armaganon00,

This seems to be a visual glitch. See that blank box at the beginning? Some players are seeing that instead of the title, Tier 4 Basic and the T4CC Fragment Crystals, but upon claiming them should have them all. If the first one is a screenshot of your own, can you please try to reset the game and see if you got the title by clicking your name at the top and seeing if you have the "Honorary Guardian of the Galaxy" title?

Resetting the did work, thank you
  • esperei mais de um mes, jogo todo dia quero meu premio , meu colega da alianca recebeu tambem nao apertou agora esta me zuando . ele ganhou um cristal de 4 estrelas e mais um monte de premios .
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,658 ★★★★★
    Well, I suppose the question is why is there a visual bug in an IG email.

If that happened to me, I would have went on to purchase a T4BC in Glory store.

Anyway, still happy with the gift. :)