**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Disappointing when cheaters are roaming around freely!

Xthea9Xthea9 Posts: 829 ★★
A week ago we have faced cheaters in AW, I reported this to support and provided all the evidence that I collected from war, they said they are looking into it and can’t provide any updates due to privacy, which is understandable. I posted the evidence in the forum with out disclosing any names , but my post got deleted, again understandable. But I can see those guys still playing and active. There is no way you can clear nodes in tier 3 AW without losing any health specially on bleed nodes without bleed immune champs and KO rank 5 madusa as mini boss on buff immune node in one shot without losing health.

We won the war cause after this we posted in the war chat that we have reported you and your alliance will be banned from AW and shared the ticket number, they just stopped fighting and we won.

I don’t know what kind of process kabam does to identify cheaters, but when we are reporting such incident with evidence still you can’t ban those cheaters , it’s really disappointing and disheartening that we put our 100% in this game with time and money and some people can take advantage of the exploits and still enjoy this game without fear.

Comments

• DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,862 ★★★★★
    This thread will get shut down too but how do you know that they didn't use items to heal back up? Killing Medusa in 1 shot is very possible. I'm not asking for proof nor do i care but how are you ever 100% sure someone cheats?
  • Xthea9Xthea9 Posts: 829 ★★
    Demonzfyre wrote: »
    This thread will get shut down too but how do you know that they didn't use items to heal back up? Killing Medusa in 1 shot is very possible. I'm not asking for proof nor do i care but how are you ever 100% sure someone cheats?

Sure, I can give you a hint , you have three champs and from starting till you reach boss node ... all your champs are in full health and you crossed that bleed node without bleed immune champ.... how many heal potions you will use just to keep your champs at full health also after every fight ... you are at full health , well we recorded all this so we have all the evidence. And suddenly you are sitting at boss node and now you just stopped after our war chat message. Well it’s suspicious and it’s kabam role to identify they cheated or not.
  • edited January 2018
    We do appreciate your effort in reporting these concerns to our support team. We do not discuss bans or actions taken on individual accounts in the forums. When reported, our team does investigate the issue. If they are found to have been cheating, appropriate actions will be taken against their account. As you know, we will not provide details about the results of the investigation. Closing this thread.
This discussion has been closed.