**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

I still have not recieved my AQ series rewards

I still have not recieved AQ rewards from last week. This is not cool having to wait 3 days for stuff that usually takes 3 hours or less. I was in fear x alliance at the time and was kicked 24 hours after the series ended so there is no excuse to why i should not have recieved them long before now. ARE THERE STILL OTHERS WHO HAVE NOT RECIEVED AQ SERIES REWARDS FROM LAST WEEK?

Comments

• TheDemonTheDemon Posts: 159
    I still have not recieved AQ rewards from last week. This is not cool having to wait 3 days for stuff that usually takes 3 hours or less. I was in fear x alliance at the time and was kicked 24 hours after the series ended so there is no excuse to why i should not have recieved them long before now. ARE THERE STILL OTHERS WHO HAVE NOT RECIEVED AQ SERIES REWARDS FROM LAST WEEK?

You have to be in the alliance the get them. Sorry, the delay with the AQ rewards and SA rewards work this way.
  • Hey there -

@TheDemon is correct. I'm sorry to hear you were kicked from your alliance before the payout was completed. Unfortunately, if you are not within the alliance during the time of the payout, you will not receive the rewards.
This discussion has been closed.