**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Quake not working as intended?

BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 ★★★★
edited February 2018 in Bugs and Known Issues
Hey all. I’ve noticed that since Quake’s aftershock damage was increased, she hasn’t been reducing Mordo’s ability accuracy. Her Concussion effects do stop his Evade, but only occasionally. She also hasn’t stopped Mordo’s power gain ONCE since her damage was increased. She stopped his power gain effects from triggering before the damage buff, but she doesn’t now. This is a big problem, because since you haven’t fixed the bug with Mesmerize yet, Quake is pretty much the best counter for Mordo in trials of the king... or she WOULD be if her Concussion debuffs were working. Please fix this Kabam.

Comments

• Having the team look into this, but I don't think Quake should have been able to stop Mordo's Power Gain in any way that other Champions don't.
  • BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 ★★★★
    I don't think Quake should have been able to stop Mordo's Power Gain in any way that other Champions don't.

Um... why not? Concussion reduces ability accuracy. Champs who reduce ability accuracy can completely stop Mordo’s powergain from triggering. Same for other champs with power gain
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    Mordo's Passive. "Mordo's astral form ensures that every ability properly activates, resisting against Ability Accuracy effects.".
  • Bahamut wrote: »
    I don't think Quake should have been able to stop Mordo's Power Gain in any way that other Champions don't.

Um... why not? Concussion reduces ability accuracy. Champs who reduce ability accuracy can completely stop Mordo’s powergain from triggering. Same for other champs with power gain

Are you sure? I just tested with CB, and at 5 furies Mordo was still getting power gain.