**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Kinda sad but funny...

vbe1wi02jlvz.png

I have the close app error a lot... but this really is sad...

Comments

• Woody_federWoody_feder Posts: 584 ★★
    Why flag as spam? It's an honest screen shot from the diagnostic tool on a Samsung phone...
  • I have an iPhone and it doesn’t crash for me at all ;P
  • NiteAndDaeNiteAndDae Posts: 670 ★★★
    What version of Android are you running? I'm on a Pixel 2 and it has probably crashed for me about 3 times since I last updated. But then, I'm also on the most current version of Android. How old is the Samsung phone? I know that my company will stop supporting older phones, as especially with Android, it's a huge spectrum of devices and versions to cover, so you can expect degraded/ poor performance on older devices that are no longer getting software updates.
  • Woody_federWoody_feder Posts: 584 ★★
    It's a j7 prime on android 7.0 it's only about a year old... And I get system updates from my carrier fairly often
  • ShrimkinsShrimkins Posts: 1,479 ★★★★
    NiteAndDae wrote: »
    What version of Android are you running? I'm on a Pixel 2 and it has probably crashed for me about 3 times since I last updated. But then, I'm also on the most current version of Android. How old is the Samsung phone? I know that my company will stop supporting older phones, as especially with Android, it's a huge spectrum of devices and versions to cover, so you can expect degraded/ poor performance on older devices that are no longer getting software updates.

Please don't confuse them with facts. These forums are for irrational complaints only.

/s
  • shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    I'm using Samsung Note 4. Before v17.0 update, I never had any MCoC apps shutdown or problem. However, I think since v17.0, I encountered a few cases whereby the game suddenly shutdown by itself, and a dozen other occasions that suddenly the pop-up msg saying the apps has errors ... Looks like we are taking a few steps backwards ...
  • GbSarkarGbSarkar Posts: 1,075 ★★★
    Those are notification crashes. Every time the game tries to send a notification when the app is not open in the background, it "crashes." That's why you keep getting those "Champions has stopped running" pop-ups all day
  • BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 ★★★★
    “80 Errors in the past 7 days”. CLEARLY WORKING AS INTENDED
  • Kabam LyraKabam Lyra Posts: 2,936 ★★★
    Hi all!

It sounds like this is in relation to the "Champions stopped working" crash that some players have experienced since the 17.0 update. We are aware of the issue and are working toward a resolution in an upcoming update.
This discussion has been closed.