**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Can't post on global

While I would generally not see this as an issue, I want the ability to type when I choose to.

I've fully shut down the app and restarted with no luck

Comments

• Jackie2CokesJackie2Cokes Posts: 199 ★★
    And now I can't post in game chats, bg chat or to friends
  • Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    Does your message disappear when you try to send it ? Or does something else happen.

It could be a bug or it could be a temporary or permanent chat ban, it really depends on what happens to your message and how long you've been unable to chat.

Your best bet would be to contact support, though their answer might take awhile and typically say if it continues for more than 72 hours then it's likely a perm chat ban and if that happens there isn't really anything you can do about it.

I had this issue a long time ago, and still don't really know anything about what happened nor did I get a warning, reports, or anything. I wish you luck and that it's not a chat ban
  • Jackie2CokesJackie2Cokes Posts: 199 ★★
    It just never shows up at all.

Never a warning that I'm aware of.

Ridiculous that it's still happening. I can't communicate with my alliance in game at all and being an officer, it's. Pretty big deal
  • If you're experiencing an issue where you're unable to type because your keyboard will not pop up on your device - this may be a bug. Please start a new thread with details regarding the issue including device information and OS version.

However, if you're able to type but then when you go to submit your message it just "disappears" then it's likely related to your account and not a bug. This will happen if your account has been banned from chat. A chat ban can last from one hour to several days and possibly even permanent. A chat ban can occur if you have been flooding chat with alliance recruitment, being rude, posting inappropriate content (even if much of it is getting filtered), or posting anything that may violate our terms of service.

Please consider your past chat history. If you have been chatting in the game in an inappropriate manner, it's best to stop doing so immediately. Continuing to post in this manner that may have earned you a temporary chat ban could result in a permanent chat ban in the future.

For account specific inquiries, please contact our Support Team as we are not able to assist with account specific issues in the public forums.

This discussion has been closed.