**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

What’s the deal with character buffs then?

DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,874 ★★★★★
When it was announced that Luke Cage and Red Hulk we’re getting buffed, majority of the community were really happy and pleased.

Since then though it’s all gone quiet, I think we all had optimism that it would be a monthly thing or 2 monthly to get all the out of date characters upto speed with recents.

It’s quite disappointing that nothing has been mentioned since then though, I mean you could come out with a list of champs your going to do the same process with, get us all on board with it.

Look at how crazy some champs are now, and then Iron Man just has regen... I mean he can virtually do anything with his suit and in game he only has a little regen.

Let us know who else is on the horizon for a buff and some sort of estimated time scale, as it was really appreciated the first time around!

Comments

• Dr_BrownDr_Brown Posts: 225
    i agree with you i think that at the beginning of the year or just before it Kabam should send a list out to the forums and then to our in game mail and have it say Spider Gwen and Khamala Khan will be getting a buff in January and so on i guarantee the community would be happy
  • ThatweirdguyThatweirdguy Posts: 675 ★★★
    I agree that this would be nice. But apparently fixing a garbage champ is difficult and time consuming. Since the majority of champs are pure useless garbage it is a pretty big task for them. That along with the many many bugs and problems in the game probably keeps the game team busy. Buffing a couple of the numerous garbage champs might be lower priority. They probably simply don't have time.
  • Adamdrt2006Adamdrt2006 Posts: 429
    I would love to see a update to these champs

Iron man
    Collosus
    Deadpool x force
    Hulkbuster
    Spider-gwen (mostly her l1)
  • Adamdrt2006Adamdrt2006 Posts: 429
    Iron man
    Add a second regen like ultron also energy absorbition as well as power gain maby a bleed resistant and on sup im also poision resistance

Collosus
    Maby some kind of attack and health boost

Deadpool x force
    Some kind of regen and stackable bleeds

Hulkbuster
    Some kind of regen

Spider gween
    Change l1 and just hold block to switch modes

Juat a few quick ideas
  • StrategicStrategic Posts: 632 ★★★
    This needs to be seen by more people and kabam should actuall do something rather than ignore us!
  • DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,874 ★★★★★
    I don’t see how this got flagged 😳
  • TheHoodedDormammuTheHoodedDormammu Posts: 1,448 ★★★
    I would like to see Iron Fist, Old Man Logan, Joe Fixit, and Iron Man buffed
  • EvilEmpireEvilEmpire Posts: 639 ★★★
    Why do updates to old champs take so long ? In most cases no new animations would be added, would be nice to just see some stuns and debuffs added to special attacks to make some of these old clunkers usable beyond arena. They never get any love but have been heavily forced into our 5* rosters.
  • DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,874 ★★★★★
    Yeah thanks @Kabam Miike for the answer!

It’s even better to know that just because there might not be a beta, some old champs can still get a buff at any time 👍
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    There will no doubt be more. Probably not every month like people were wishing for.
  • General_VisGeneral_Vis Posts: 138
    I’m confused - does this mean that updates are happening but they can’t be part of the beta process, or that the updates can’t happen until the beta system is back up and running?
  • Dr_BrownDr_Brown Posts: 225
    I’m confused - does this mean that updates are happening but they can’t be part of the beta process, or that the updates can’t happen until the beta system is back up and running?

i dont even know cuz we cant get a straight answer
  • StrStr Posts: 547 ★★
    Thanks for the post kabam mike. It is greatly appreciated.
  • ThatweirdguyThatweirdguy Posts: 675 ★★★

I hope the bugs in the Beta testing program are not the thing delaying champ updates. Just scrap the Beta if that is the case and proceed with the improvements.
  • SirnoobSirnoob Posts: 952 ★★★
    edited March 2018

Uderstand what u wrote now and I'm confused as well