**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Which 4* champion should i use a 4* generic awakening gem on?

SpiderCoolsSpiderCools Posts: 615 ★★★
edited March 2018 in Strategy and Tips

Which 4* champion should i use a 4* generic awakening gem on? 62 votes

Wolverine
20%
Spity68vg2782RocerEmil_LimsonUC439BUZZdog3000BFritzebuttersRxordieHzoriCupidKingDNick0609 13 votes
Spider-Man (stark enhanced)
11%
JOHNOSA1995SuperSam57SevSynLogangronckiljainD5IronFist34mcoctop 7 votes
Scarlet Witch
25%
CableAjavedstakJadedSpeedbumpNCB_ptShaheerFIazRasiloverNext2HellKahrahtayAssumedNameTheRealmKeeperCableManOfLegendsGodaveeCats73EddyMota 16 votes
Doctor Voodoo
33%
MattyloGolden_GuardianSMiller80NinjAlanSlux83buffajrAfridheruheru511UkgeniePrimmer79Vladislas22CodornasimnooneMutantWharf8rockykostonDRTOMigginslykyriakosmag123Maldroit1shadow_lurker22 21 votes
Other
8%
Foxhero007Mr_mc_person34Av3to_ElitehunterEndlessAnger 5 votes

Comments

• buffajrbuffajr Posts: 413 ★★
    Doctor Voodoo
    Unduped Wolverine at 4/40 coasted through the likes of ROL and is a great AQ champ even when unduped. SW if you have a lot of sig stones for her, otherwise I think Voodoo benefits the most from merely being awakened at sig 1.
  • BFritzeBFritze Posts: 34
    Wolverine
    A five-star Doctor Voodoo exists so I would only use a generic four star AG on a champion that is only available in a 4-star Crystal. SW or Wolvie
  • SpiderCoolsSpiderCools Posts: 615 ★★★
    Kamala khan

Too bad i dont have her
  • Av3to_Av3to_ Posts: 48
    Other
    Hulkbuster
  • Moved this over to the Strategy and Tips section of the Forum.
  • SMiller80SMiller80 Posts: 230 ★★
    Doctor Voodoo
    I said Voodoo, even though I personally like Wolverine better. The difference is that Wolvie doesn't need the dupe as much as Voodoo does, and they are both great champs.
  • Scarlet Witch
    How many signature stones do you have for each champ?
  • Scarlet Witch
    It depends what you goal is in the contest?
  • Scarlet Witch
    Scarlet witch or vuddu because they can create poison, neurotic, power drain or burn, heal block,both good for getting you far in the game stark spidey doesn't need to be awakened and neither does wolverine if they are level up then they are good not dooped
  • rockykostonrockykoston Posts: 1,505 ★★★★
    Doctor Voodoo
    VooDoo because without a dupe he is not so good.

Wolvie can still go through content without a dupe, you just need to be less aggressive.
    Av3to_ wrote: »
    Hulkbuster

Also dont have this champ
    How many signature stones do you have for each champ?

I have a few stones for each class , i think around 20 mystic, 38 mutant and around 17 tech
  • KahrahtayKahrahtay Posts: 146
    Scarlet Witch
    Depends on what you already have.
    If you have a magik do tech spidey.
    If not scarlett witch still one of the best if duped