**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Is there a way to change your email AND password?

I created a new email and I would like to make it my Kabam Account email. Is there a possibility to change it and MAYBE the password because its outdated and I wont remember it

Comments

• If you cant change the email but you can change the password..I would like to know
  • edited March 2018
    Hi AceDevine84 ,

We can help you with that! To change the password associated with your account, please see the steps provided in our Knowledge Base.To change your e-mail you will need to contact the Support Team to change the email associated to your account.

Our Support Team will need to verify your information before they can help you any further, please make sure that you contact them with the following details:

1) Last 2 Purchases (Amount of real-world currency spent, if applicable and approximate within 1 day) i.e Google or iTunes purchases
    2) Last Login Date (approximate within 60 Days)
    3) Your account's name as it is displayed in-game
    4) Email linked to your account (this can be your GameCenter ID, Google Play ID, or your Kabam ID)
    5) New email address you wish to use (make sure that it hasn’t been registered with Kabam)
    6) Account Creation Date (approximate within 60 Days)
    **If you are having trouble remembering when you created your account, check the dates of some of your earliest achievements in your Google Play or Game Center accounts.
    7) Device and Device OS you were/are playing on
    8) Account Level, a few of your most powerful characters, and Alliance name (if you are part of one)

• Kabam maybe you can assist me too, I wish to delete an account of mine, because i recovered an old account so basically I don't want the new account anymore, but I want the username of that account.
  • Kabam LyraKabam Lyra Posts: 2,936 ★★★
    EclipseSvS wrote: »
    Kabam maybe you can assist me too, I wish to delete an account of mine, because i recovered an old account so basically I don't want the new account anymore, but I want the username of that account.

Hi!

You will need to reach out to the support team using the link in the previous post for assistance with account-related issues.
This discussion has been closed.