**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Tier 3 Class Catalyst Daily Quest (robbery)

Six runs through todays Mutant Tier 3 Daily Quest and not ONE single catalyst. Scored just over 1800 shards in total. See this all the time from other players. Rewards are absolute rubbish. Love to hear from Kabam or one of its moderators.

Comments

• jlamadisonjlamadison Posts: 274
    I've noticed ever since I hit level 40 the daily class quests have been giving giving less and less rewards. Used to get 3 catalysts for exploration on each quest. Now rarely get enough fragments for a whole to form.
  • jlamadisonjlamadison Posts: 274
    I've noticed ever since I hit level 40 the daily class quests have been giving giving less and less rewards. Used to get 3 catalysts for exploration on each quest. Now rarely get enough fragments for a whole to form.
  • I agree even on the daily quest for the basic catalyst, the one day you get 3x tier 3's the next day you're lucky if you get even one.
  • IronFist34IronFist34 Posts: 386 ★★
    100% completion should give full ones. I'm finally skilled enough to do the advanced basic ones and only gave me petty shards...I should get a whole tier 4 lol
  • chev327foxchev327fox Posts: 826 ★★
    That is super rare. Almost always you at least get one whole one after 2 runs (sometimes 2 or 3). It all depends though.

IronFist34 wrote: »
    100% completion should give full ones. I'm finally skilled enough to do the advanced basic ones and only gave me petty shards...I should get a whole tier 4 lol

They are too valuable. Doing the whole T4Basic one will net you roughly 3,000 fragments (never a full one). It sucks but at the same time when you consider how hard they are to get elsewhere it is not terrible. Most days I do just one lane a day (90+% of the time you get 1,000 fragments for the one easy run through).
  • IAmNotUrMomIAmNotUrMom Posts: 648 ★★★
    chev327fox wrote: »
    That is super rare. Almost always you at least get one whole one after 2 runs (sometimes 2 or 3). It all depends though.

They are too valuable. Doing the whole T4Basic one will net you roughly 3,000 fragments (never a full one). It sucks but at the same time when you consider how hard they are to get elsewhere it is not terrible. Most days I do just one lane a day (90+% of the time you get 1,000 fragments for the one easy run through).

They are not that hard to get. You would be better off pushing to make even a single run through master difficulty which awards more for about the same level of difficulty or trying the tier 4 basic arena.
  • chev327foxchev327fox Posts: 826 ★★
    chev327fox wrote: »

They are not that hard to get. You would be better off pushing to make even a single run through master difficulty which awards more for about the same level of difficulty or trying the tier 4 basic arena.

Not sure what you are saying... seems you are saying the exact thing I said but you quoted me as if you are replying to something you disagreed with? I must be misunderstanding (or my original comment is hard to follow).
  • Sorry to hear about your luck in the Daily Quests. Your best shot at the Tier 3 Catalyst is from the Chests, but there is no guarantee that you will receive an entire Catalyst from there. Some quests and Events will also reward you with Tier 3 Class Catalyst Crystals.
This discussion has been closed.