**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Medusa NC Gwenpool or LC?

Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
I’m low on t4bc, so I can only rank one up to r5/r3. I already have all of the above at r4/r2 and they are usable, but idk who to pick.
Medusa already tears up AQ, so maybe not her, but I also am going for Uncollected, so there’s that. I don’t have that good of a defense but my 5* NC unduped could fix that. Gwenpool and LC are beasts and I doubt I could go wrong with them, but nothing too pressing. Thoughts?

Medusa NC Gwenpool or LC? 28 votes

[style color="red"]Medusa 4* duped[/style]
50%
AfridMrLalowCavaliernameplasSuperSam57IceBobbyElitehunterLex_Luger21Next2Hellcx23433TheLegend27Angelicsignshadow_lurker22Mitchell35 14 votes
5* Nightcrawler unduped
3%
sfu_korax 1 vote
[style color="red"]4* Luke Cage Duped[/style]
10%
MegaSkater67Mrbeast6000HeroBoltsy 3 votes
[style color="red"]4* Gwenpool duped[/style]
35%
DrOctavius2_2SomeoneElseVinitlalka1988Darkrider05GeneralDCshchong2Spurgeon14JasrajCats73John_mann_gamin 10 votes

Comments

• Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    edited April 2018
    Heck I can’t change poll options...ignore the code. Just trying to catch ur eye with a spash of color...
  • Mrbeast6000Mrbeast6000 Posts: 454
    He hits hard
  • HeroBoltsyHeroBoltsy Posts: 785 ★★★
    Unlike GP, LC can be used effectively no matter the opponent (excluding those pesky debuff immune nodes...), and he also has some form of power control now, I think. NC's a bit hard to use offensively - still good, but better on AW defense. And you have stated perhaps not Medusa...So I would rank up Mr. Pillow Hands (i can't stop it with the nickname anymore :))
  • shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    ERROR detected, champions " [style color="red"]Medusa 4* duped[/style]" cannot be found.
    ERROR detected, champions "[style color="red"]4* Luke Cage Duped[/style]" cannot be found.
    ERROR detected, champions "[style color="red"]4* Gwenpool duped[/style]" cannot be found.
    5* Nightcrawler unduped found. This is the only valid option in the pool.

OMG, I can only vote for NC since all other 3 champs cannot be found?!!! :D

LOL, just kidding. I like pretty & cute girl, so I'm going with the Kawaii one!! LOL
  • Foxhero007Foxhero007 Posts: 688 ★★★
    NC? LC?
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    @Foxhero007 NC Nightcrawler LC Luke Cage.
    @shchong2 I told y’all what that was. (Failed attempt at making the text colorful)
  • Moved this over to the Strategy and Tips section of the Forum.
  • Vinitlalka1988Vinitlalka1988 Posts: 269
    Gwenpool and not even a competition really...