**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

payment methods

So im wondering I have 2 different Google play accounts but one I just redeemed a gift card for $50 but every time I try to purchase something its under the other account with nothing in it. Is there a way to change the account im paying with in the game?

Comments

• Hey there @kody_hanson23, you may have already done all of this, but I would first advise making sure that you are signed out of the other Google play account and siged into the account you are wanting to use. Then make sure this account is linked to your in-game account or the correct Kabam ID. We have more thorough instructions on how to do so here. Once you are signed into the correct Google play account and it is linked to your in-game account, you should be able to make purchases with that money you redeemed form your gift card.

If this all doesn't take care of the issue, I would advise getting in contact with our Support team, as they would be the best equipped to help with this. You can reach them from the game's home screen by clicking the gear-shaped icon in the top-left corner of the screen and then scrolling down to the button labeled "Support". They can also be reached here.