**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Anyone using iOS 11 beta?

hurricanthurricant Posts: 515 ★★★
Was wondering whether MCOC runs on it and whether screen recording works smoothly

Comments

• Options
    I am! No problems running the game yet, but honestly, I would wait until at least the next version of the Beta before updating.

Screen Recording doesn't work in Landscape yet, so everything comes out in a very VERY stretched portrait mode, but it's super easy to use.
  • Options
    hurricanthurricant Posts: 515 ★★★
    I am! No problems running the game yet, but honestly, I would wait until at least the next version of the Beta before updating.

Screen Recording doesn't work in Landscape yet, so everything comes out in a very VERY stretched portrait mode, but it's super easy to use.

Thanks!
  • Options
    Manup456Manup456 Posts: 887 ★★★★
    You may incouter the game pauses at times during fights. I ran 11 for a week and the issue continued to happen. I didn't have the issue with the last 10.3.3 beta or 10.3.2 so had to role back and the issue is gone.

Just a heads up if you see the issue don't worry rolling back takes forever but you won't lose anything.