**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Regarding to AW boss

Hey guys, I think it's just me but, has anyone also experienced or have seen the AW boss that everytime it uses it's heavy attack? It makes him/her unstoppable? Lemme know down below if it's just a bug of my application or it's really included in the new update.

P.S. The buff Unstoppable is not included if you look onto it's node.

Comments

• Primmer79Primmer79 Posts: 2,968 ★★★★
    Who is the champ?
  • G-Hun-GearG-Hun-Gear Posts: 1,411 ★★★★
    Can you post a screenshot of the nodes?

In certain tiers, the AW-Boss has the explicit buff that he becomes unstoppable when throwing a heavy... as seen in lagacy’s war video here:
    https://youtu.be/SbS7tSa-U3o

Also, as @Primmer79 pointed out, it could be champion-specific... Kingpin for example always gets unstoppable when throwing his heavy...
    Here’s the node:
    (Lagacy adjusted the volume, but basically it doesn’t say “unstoppable” but it says “heavy attacks are not interrupted)
    jrfc1ukd3mqq.jpeg
  • @Primmer79 @Cihag there are no specific champ. It's just that everytime I battle the boss, everytime he/she uses his/her heavy attack, it causes unstoppable. Just like when I battled Nightcrawler as a boss in AW. I was quite shocked as he performed a heavy attack, it was packed with an unstoppable.
    And our tier in our alliance is tier 15 (quite low, jeez) and I'm pretty sure on that base of tier in AW, that thing is not included.
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,124 ★★★★★
    @Primmer79 @Cihag there are no specific champ. It's just that everytime I battle the boss, everytime he/she uses his/her heavy attack, it causes unstoppable. Just like when I battled Nightcrawler as a boss in AW. I was quite shocked as he performed a heavy attack, it was packed with an unstoppable.
    And our tier in our alliance is tier 15 (quite low, jeez) and I'm pretty sure on that base of tier in AW, that thing is not included.
    im this it is.

• PiviotPiviot Posts: 658 ★★★
    Juggernaut
  • PrimeSaviour_27PrimeSaviour_27 Posts: 364 ★★★
    Did you by any chance evade before the unstoppable?
  • PrimeSaviour_27PrimeSaviour_27 Posts: 364 ★★★
    Post a video of this happening. It will be sooo much easier to advise on.
  • juST4fUNjuST4fUN Posts: 172
    Also if the player who placed the boss has unfazed mastery enabled that also gives unstoppable .
    juST4fUN wrote: »
    Also if the player who placed the boss has unfazed mastery enabled that also gives unstoppable .
    It need to be auto evade Els it du Not tigger
    Dudes, he’s in tier 15... so yeah, it’s the node...
    However, if the Boss’ heavy has a longer animation (such as nightcrawler), you can still punish it, because unstoppable will be over, when the heavy ends...
    edited May 2018
    Gamer wrote: »
    Why whas this flagged? He is right...
  • xananabananaxananabanana Posts: 495
    Duped Juggernaut boss is pretty good at this tier.
    Cihag wrote: »
    Gamer wrote: »
    Why whas this flagged? He is right...
    mabye for fun.

• Hey there BIGDADDY_Alpha,

As others have asked, could you provide more clarification on this for us? Post a video of it happening, share what champions you are using/going up against, and screenshot the nodes for the AW Boss.The more information, the better!
  • Alright Sr Rimehaven! I'll try my best to post a video about the AW boss