**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Can’t buy genesis crystal

Run477Run477 Posts: 1,391 ★★★
I am trying to buy genesis crystal for 27k dark artifacts (ghost rider). It is sayin I have bought al that I can today. I bought this crystal last week and pulled awful magneto (who was already duped, so it was a huge waste of my time doing dungeons for that).

Regardless, I kept going to have another shot at gr. But now I can’t buy that crystal a second time? I read the announcement and nowhere that I have seen does it show that you can only buy each crystal one time.

Comments

• Options
    x4nmg1bt51rz.png
    okon3cpgai6n.png
  • Options
    Thecrusher_9756Thecrusher_9756 Posts: 772 ★★★
    They changed it halfway through so you can only buy one of each crystal
  • Options
    Ghost rider is the only champ I want out of all of the crystals!?!?!?
  • Options
    Hyperion, I guess, is second...
  • Options
    Yep it’s painful and annoying but looks like you have to buy different one
  • Options
    Where was this announced? I read the announcement of the crystals and it’s nkt there. Dungeons have become a time consuming pain in the butt to complete, yet I was doing them specifically for multiple shots at gr
  • Options
    It wasn’t, someone else had the same issue a few days ago and two of the mods came in and said you could only buy one
  • Options
    Do mods and developers actually play this game? Do they know how incredibly time-consuming this stuff is? This is just dumb
  • Options
    belli300belli300 Posts: 704 ★★★
    So I bought 1 genesis crystal already and have now acquired another 27k I waited for the genesis crystal to come back thinking the purchase limit would refresh but it didn’t I’m trying to see if this is intended? I’m rather frustrated as I only have been doing dungeons in an attempt to get ghost rider and most of the other crystals don’t appeal to me I didn’t get him in the first crystal and would really like another shot please let me know if this is intended asap!
  • Options
    Thanks for the one sig on worthless magneto for hours and hours of time I could have spent in arena getting shards for a champ worth skmething
  • Options
    BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    Despite kabam saying you can buy as many crystals as you want, you actually can’t. So there’s that.
  • Options
    klobberintymeklobberintyme Posts: 1,428 ★★★★
    Run477 wrote: »
    Thanks for the one sig on worthless magneto for hours and hours of time I could have spent in arena getting shards for a champ worth skmething

If it's any consolation you had an 80% chance to pull "trash" from that crystal to begin with, and if you're really that hard up to dupe GR then it's a blessing in disguise, really - would you waste an AG on him? If the answer is no, there's lots of other champs to go fishing for.
  • Options
    belli300belli300 Posts: 704 ★★★
    Despite kabam saying you can buy as many crystals as you want, you actually can’t. So there’s that.

That seems to be the case but I would really like to here from a mod on this issue. I feel very mislead if this is the case I invested a lot of time I will seriously reconsider continuing to play this game if all my time invested just went to waste because we can only buy 1 crystal.
  • Options
    Run477 wrote: »

If it's any consolation you had an 80% chance to pull "trash" from that crystal to begin with, and if you're really that hard up to dupe GR then it's a blessing in disguise, really - would you waste an AG on him? If the answer is no, there's lots of other champs to go fishing for.

I don’t have 5* ghost rider. That’s why I wanted him. I have nearly all of the other “good” champs in the crystals, some of them duped.

I use my 4* gr in war with blade constantly, That’s why I wanted the 5* gr.

I just looked at the rest of the crystals again. Gr and magik are the only two that would really help me at this point. So I guess next crystal is a shot at magik...
  • Options
    Kabam LyraKabam Lyra Posts: 2,936 ★★★
    Hi,

Sorry for the confusion, but as the purchase limit in game states, you can only purchase one of each type of the Dark Artifact Crystals.
  • Options
    VoluntarisVoluntaris Posts: 1,198 ★★★
    Mod already responded in a prior thread a week ago or so.

limit of 1 per type of crystal
This discussion has been closed.