**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

6* Featured Crystal [Merged Threads]

Comments

• CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Because it’s in proportion to the the ratio of desirable:bad of the rest of the champs in the game. Most people tend to agree there’s about 10-12 amazing champs in the game, then maybe 20-25more who are desirable pulls, the rest aren’t. That’s 30 out of ~110 champs, or ~25%. From your perspective, a quarter of the featured champs are good pulls too, so it’s about right.

Hypothetically if there was only 12 champs in the game that were good and the other 110 were utter ****, you wouldn’t have a featured crystal that was 12 desirable and 12 not, because it’s not proportional.

I said in my post 12/12 is an option.
    Option 2 is just the latest 10
  • Tasty_Yum_YumsTasty_Yum_Yums Posts: 444 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Will there be any changes to the basic 6* crystal; champs in that pool?
  • Hey All,

Getting lots of questions about the Basic 6-Star Crystal. I don't have any word yet, but I will talk to the team about this, and should hopefully have something to report back with by the end of the week!
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Hey All,

Getting lots of questions about the Basic 6-Star Crystal. I don't have any word yet, but I will talk to the team about this, and should hopefully have something to report back with by the end of the week!
    Can you let them know that a lot of people would like to see the current champs in the featured crystal who are not in the basic e.g drax, Thor ragnarok, hela added to the basic crystal. I pity anyone holding onto an unduped Thor ragnarok.
  • ContestOfNoobsContestOfNoobs Posts: 1,454 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    edited June 2018
    Remember if u go for 6* 15k crystal,someone will get a 6* deadpool x

plot twist

someone "WILL" get him and paid 15k 6* shards.....
    i paid 15k 6* shards and got a 6* x force deadpool and im happy, says no one ever..
    DNA3000 wrote: Β»
    CapWW2 wrote: Β»
    Why kabam? Why the feature 6 star crystal has only 6 desiderable champs and 18 πŸ’©. Community does not enjoy this loopsided crystal.

Sabretooth, Domino, Iron Man IW, Red Hulk, Proxima Midnight, and Corvus Glave are all likely to be significantly desirable by most players. For a lot of players, landing Nightcrawler is also a great pull: all it takes is ISO and gold to turn him into a very strong defender in most tiers. On top of that, Elektra, Yellowjacket, Captain America WWII, Hood, and Doc Oc are all much better than average champs.

By my reckoning, at least half the champs are good pulls.

Not really. Only 6 champs you mentioned first. Everything else is NOT WORTH 15,000 shards
    Why kabam? Why the feature 6 star crystal has only 6 desiderable champs and 18 πŸ’©. Community does not enjoy this loopsided crystal.

Sabretooth, Domino, Iron Man IW, Red Hulk, Proxima Midnight, and Corvus Glave are all likely to be significantly desirable by most players. For a lot of players, landing Nightcrawler is also a great pull: all it takes is ISO and gold to turn him into a very strong defender in most tiers. On top of that, Elektra, Yellowjacket, Captain America WWII, Hood, and Doc Oc are all much better than average champs.

Not really. Only 6 champs you mentioned first. Everything else is NOT WORTH 15,000 shards

Just wait for 7 stars then.
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,126 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

then he wuld say the same Not slot du him happy

edited June 2018

Work hard in your job then have you boss pay you half the money or one quater of it. How would you feel? That is how some champs are in that crystal a pathetic quater of a champ.

Dont you get that this is the reason more people go retire or quit. The reward system established by kabam is discouraging and motivates people to no play.

Work hard in your job then have you boss pay you half the money or one quater of it. How would you feel? That is how some champs are in that crystal a pathetic quater of a champ.

Dont you get that this is the reason more people go retire or quit. The reward system established by kabam is discouraging and motivates people to no play.

This is one of the worst analogies I have ever seen.
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,650 Guardian

Yep, that's why games like this use this type of reward system: because it discourages people from playing.

It must confuse them to no end that this discouragement is impossible to detect, given the enormous number of players that play these games.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,958 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

Then he will want 6* Rank down tickets

Maybe by then he’ll be asking that LoL 2.0 rewards be increased

Maybe by then he’ll be asking that LoL 2.0 rewards be increased
    He Will "retire" again but expect the same rewards for less work.
    Working hard for 6 star shards to get a πŸ’© aint fine at all.

No, but it’s fine to get a chance for better. That’s the point of it. Deal with it or stop complaining. Choose.

Do you even crystal open bro? Every type of crystal has a chance to open to a "bad" champ (which just a champ you dont want). Why would be any different with 6* featured. This isnt Burger King, cant have it your way.

No, but it’s fine to get a chance for better. That’s the point of it. Deal with it or stop complaining. Choose.

Yes but there is a list of mediocre useless champs that should not be 6 star period. I am ok with some amazing tier. Not every champ should be God tier but common now DPX KK janr foster no $&@&$& way. 6 stars are very hard to obtain they are not given for free.got to work very hard for those.
    By the way Bitter thanks for commenting. You are the only one here so far. At least I can share the communities frustration with you.
  • JRock808JRock808 Posts: 1,149 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    At least one of the booby prizes is DD classic, so maybe I can dupe mine if I don’t get that sweet sweet domino wrecking ball.
  • TacoScottyTacoScotty Posts: 407 β˜…β˜…
    At munimum add the 6 non festure non basic to basic pool when a feature crystal ends. Then you arent falling behind. Features cant be added to basic so quick with such a small basic pool. You would lose incentive to do festure crystals early on
  • taojay1taojay1 Posts: 1,062 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Can't wait to dupe my 6* black bolt. Honestly don't know if i'm joking or serious
  • Maat1985Maat1985 Posts: 2,237 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    There is some epic champs here.....
    Some avrage ones....
    But only a couple of turds....

Given how epic proxima, corvus, iwim, iwcap, domino all will be certainly makes this an enticing offer
    Maat1985 wrote: Β»
    There is some epic champs here.....
    Some avrage ones....
    But only a couple of turds....

Given how epic proxima, corvus, iwim, iwcap, domino all will be certainly makes this an enticing offer

A couple of πŸ’©. Not really at least 10 are terrible champs. The other 8 need a dupe to be good. Only 6 are awesome.
    I did say there was a few awesome... 6 seems about right....

But who is total πŸ’©????
    Xforce.......
    Thats bout it.....
    Gamora, 2099, YJ,, WS, Jane, Loki... all average....
    Yeah some need a dupe....
    But seriously cant expect a god tier only crystal.... that would be stupid....
    There are much better champs here than in the basic....

I got a 6* juggerman and you know what??? He aint terrible... yeah he is no god, but still he is tanky....
  • DoctorJDoctorJ Posts: 842 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Not a bad crystal at all. Cant wait for it to drop so I can get one.

Dont really care who I get, its a free 4/55 champ for minimal resources.
    DoctorJ wrote: Β»
    Not a bad crystal at all. Cant wait for it to drop so I can get one.

Dont really care who I get, its a free 4/55 champ for minimal resources.

????? Wtf ????? A free 4/55 ???? For minimal resources ???? What the heck are you even talking about???
    And for those saying many of these champs are not worth 15000 shards.... we could argue if that is true or not but that is the whole point of gambling. A good result and a bad result.... whilst one champ may not even be worth 5000 shards i am sure the likes of domino, proxima and corvus could even be considered as worth 50000 shards... atleast to some....