**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Announcing Event Quest: Return to the Micro-Realm

Comments

• Esketit420Esketit420 Posts: 58
    And what is a quantum ghost
  • Lightingrod7Lightingrod7 Posts: 166 ★★
    Esketit420 wrote: »
    @Kabam Miike as mentioned In the rewards what is a “tiny avenger”

the title you get
  • Spurgeon14Spurgeon14 Posts: 1,665 ★★★★
    Barro wrote: »
    Maybe i'm mistaken but there is written that since yesterday we'll receive pym canister from a particular weekly calendar. Am i the only one that in the 7 day calendar still see the old rewards?

For info i updated the App just a few minutes ago.

Starting July 18th I believe.
  • AnkalagonnAnkalagonn Posts: 535 ★★
    Is it me or Heroic quests rewards got smaller? Coz they are awarding less than normal quests
  • FilmsauceFilmsauce Posts: 82
    Yeah noticed the rewards in game don’t show what is typed above. So which is correct?
  • Ankalagonn wrote: »
    Is it me or Heroic quests rewards got smaller? Coz they are awarding less than normal quests
    Filmsauce wrote: »
    Yeah noticed the rewards in game don’t show what is typed above. So which is correct?

What you see in this post is correct. There is limited space for us to show all Rewards in game, so when we add something like a special currency (like Pym Canisters), not every will display, but the rewards are still there!
  • JasonMBryantJasonMBryant Posts: 301 ★★
    @Kabam Miike Could you guys make it so that they're scrollable? When we get all the rewards at the end of a quest, we can swipe left/right to see everything. It would be great of we could do that for these rewards.
  • XstasisXstasis Posts: 50
    edited July 2018
    Are the rest of the 7500 5* shards from uncollected also hidden in there somewhere?1mu7xx8ei671.jpg
  • IanMooneIanMoone Posts: 640 ★★
    Whoever came up for the buffs on tech adaptoid and thought it was remotely challenging on uncollected needs to take a pay cut lol. Seriously how on earth are those buffs challenging huh? I had to revive bc of it not to mention my evade wasnt triggering when its sp1 was going off
  • K1lltasticK1lltastic Posts: 674 ★★★
    I’m still locked out of master difficulty after completing heroic... what gives?
  • V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    K1lltastic wrote: »
    I’m still locked out of master difficulty after completing heroic... what gives?

You have to explore heroic
  • Rewards are not correct in game as discussed in the previous for heroic no 5 star strads are available as reward
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    A completion run in heroic to unlock master would be OK. Full exploration is garbage.
  • AntmanfanAntmanfan Posts: 2
    what rewards do I get for just completing master difficulty
  • PaytoPlayPaytoPlay Posts: 762 ★★★
    edited July 2018
    Just wondering..... Is that 2nd last event quest boss tech adaptoid supposed to be wasp? Did you guys ran out of time designing the map and just slap on whoever to fill the gap??? YJ was a decent challenge in general though.
  • Fantasy_91Fantasy_91 Posts: 243
    Tiny Avenger is the title you will receive
  • Due to the overheating problems, i might not be able to finish this eq in time. especially if i want heroic, master and uncollected done. At this point i havent even started yet, cuz im in fair of the phone burning up.

@Kabam Miike
    What will be done about this in terms of the time we have for this months eq? Will the timespan be lengthened? Will i have the option to finish everything in time?

• IcsGrecIcsGrec Posts: 919 ★★★
    Due to the overheating problems, i might not be able to finish this eq in time. especially if i want heroic, master and uncollected done. At this point i havent even started yet, cuz im in fair of the phone burning up.

@Kabam Miike
    What will be done about this in terms of the time we have for this months eq? Will the timespan be lengthened? Will i have the option to finish everything in time?
    My phone is overheating too, yet I still managed to 100% heroic, conplete Master and explore half of chapter 3, and complete Uncollected.
    All of this while NOT playing more than 15 minutes in one round.
    You can play in short stincts and progress easily, without needing to stay in the game for hours straight.

Yea, the phone overheats, but you can still work around the issue.
    Or, you can complain about it and ask for free stuff :smile:
  • im not asking for free stuff, but wont risk phone either. i can play 2-3 matches before it heats up too much, so thats not much time to play comfortably. besides, there is no fun in playing only a few matches and then cool down for half an hour. its not like i have all day to log in and out all the time. furthermore, playing these 2-3 matches drains loads of power...
  • Spurgeon14Spurgeon14 Posts: 1,665 ★★★★
    TheKiryu wrote: »
    I’ll just leave this here

exc9mjks940e.jpeg

Seems legit. 😂
  • NightSparkNightSpark Posts: 5
    I'm rather new to this game but however finishing beginner and normal all offered me a bundle so I would like to know the price for the bundle I'd get by finishing heroic, thanks in advance
  • EliasOrgEliasOrg Posts: 2
    In my opinion it would be a great idea to make the master key a heroic completion reward..
    EliasOrg wrote: »
    In my opinion it would be a great idea to make the master key a heroic completion reward..

Honestly its annoying that master is still locked. We can run uncollected but have to jump through hoops to run Master? Master is boring already and heroic is horrible lol. But I absolutely agree that at the very least a completion run of heroic ought to unlock master.
    NightSpark wrote: »
    I'm rather new to this game but however finishing beginner and normal all offered me a bundle so I would like to know the price for the bundle I'd get by finishing heroic, thanks in advance

I'd like to tell you what it is but It's been so long since I actually looked at it. Don't ever buy those bundles.
  • What if you don’t use the canisters at all? Will they be converted to gold?
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,348 ★★★★★
    edited July 2018

Honestly its annoying that master is still locked. We can run uncollected but have to jump through hoops to run Master? Master is boring already and heroic is horrible lol. But I absolutely agree that at the very least a completion run of heroic ought to unlock master.
    A completion run in heroic to unlock master would be OK. Full exploration is garbage.

I know there's value to be had for Kabam in selling keys to unlock Master; but as an addition to the current system, how about an unlock Master key also being a prize if you fully explore Uncollected?

Encouraging full exploration of Uncollected can surely only be a useful revenue stream; and this would make a lot of Uncollected players happy.

Not me, btw. Full exploration of Uncollected is a bit out of my range at the moment!

I know there's value to be had for Kabam in selling keys to unlock Master; but as an addition to the current system, how about an unlock Master key also being a prize if you fully explore Uncollected?

Encouraging full exploration of Uncollected can surely only be a useful revenue stream; and this would make a lot of Uncollected players happy.

Not me, btw. Full exploration of Uncollected is a bit out of my range at the moment!

Feels a little odd... do the harder to unlock the easier. But it would be much better than having to explore heroic.
  • Swayam18Swayam18 Posts: 23
    edited July 2018
    Does each uncollected quest give us UNITS because I'm doing it for the first time (Uncollected Mode).
  • KaspamKaspam Posts: 21
    Ankalagonn wrote: »

What you see in this post is correct. There is limited space for us to show all Rewards in game, so when we add something like a special currency (like Pym Canisters), not every will display, but the rewards are still there!
    Ankalagonn wrote: »

@Kabam Miike with all due respect, not showing all rewards is a bit unprofessional. I did completion HEROIC a week ago, and don’t know if I want to 100%, because I can’t remember if the 5* shards were for completion or exploration. The least y’all could have done was to break things out in this post. Gotta say, just plain lazy.