**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Seeing too many codes intead of text

dmhtegup2rey.png
g5uih8wljs7z.png

Comments

• HerrPopopHerrPopop Posts: 185
    edited July 2018
    1dlaj9nubx5d.png
    j2fe60x10ah4.png

(Scammer in chat box)
  • Hey HerrPopop ,

It looks like this is a graphics error where the code is displaying when it should not be visible. Please try the following steps to try and correct it:

- Perform a force-restart of the app
    - If still present, please uninstall and reinstall the app

If the issue is still not resolved after having took these steps, please respond here by providing following information so we can look into this further for you:

- Device make and model
    - Device Operating System (OS) and version number
    - Carrier name/ Service Provider (if applicable)
    - Have you tried accessing the game on an alternative device, and if so, was this issue present there also or does it seem to be on just the one device?
    edited July 2018

Have already tried force stopping and reinstalling

Having a Samsung S7 edge
    Android 8.0
    Du

Yes,on my Sony Xperia Z1(old phone haha). Experiencing same issues.

Android 5.1.1
    Carrier is Du
    Hey HerrPopop ,

It looks like this is a graphics error where the code is displaying when it should not be visible. Please try the following steps to try and correct it:

- Perform a force-restart of the app
    - If still present, please uninstall and reinstall the app

If the issue is still not resolved after having took these steps, please respond here by providing following information so we can look into this further for you:

- Device make and model
    - Device Operating System (OS) and version number
    - Carrier name/ Service Provider (if applicable)
    - Have you tried accessing the game on an alternative device, and if so, was this issue present there also or does it seem to be on just the one device?

help...?
  • I been having the same problem for a month now and i have 8.1 andriod lg stylo 4 nothing works to resolve this. Now when i use my lg stylo 3 i have no problems. You would think a better phone better game play. Guess not
  • Kabam LyraKabam Lyra Posts: 2,936 ★★★
    Hi all,

We are still looking into this issue with the text on some items in game. If the problem is persistent, in the meantime, please try uninstalling and reinstalling the game as a potential solution. Apologies for the confusion and thank you again for your patience as we look into this.

For updates, please follow this thread in the Bugs and Known Issues section.
This discussion has been closed.