**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Reminder: Gold Member Arena Coming July 26!

Comments

• GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,242 ★★★★★
    A girl asked me what a Rotary Dial Telephone was one time. I wanted to stuff my head in the sand.
    Dropfaith wrote: »
    A girl asked me what a Rotary Dial Telephone was one time. I wanted to stuff my head in the sand.

I have a 10 year old son. And you sir just gave me an idea.

Someday when hes ar school I'm gonna replace all the electronics with the type there was when I was his age. And watch his reaction..

Lmao!
    "I shook my iPad and my drawing disappeared!"
  • Kabam LyraKabam Lyra Posts: 2,936 ★★★
    Hi all!

Just wanted to remind everyone that, as mentioned in the in-game message sent on July 12, the Gold Member arena is taking place this week on July 26. Good luck to everyone who is going to participate! :)
  • Are you going to bring Austin Powers to the Contest as well?
  • djr17djr17 Posts: 651 ★★★
    Oh, Behave!
  • StarhawkStarhawk Posts: 614 ★★★
    i just got a message saying its delayed to July 29th. Thanks Kabam now i have no chance to get him whatsoever. I can't grind during work hours and have a job monday/tuesday. Maybe next time you guys need to do a pool and actually ask your user base (who keep you afloat). so ya...thanks
  • Kabam LyraKabam Lyra Posts: 2,936 ★★★
    Starhawk wrote: »
    i just got a message saying its delayed to July 29th. Thanks Kabam now i have no chance to get him whatsoever. I can't grind during work hours and have a job monday/tuesday. Maybe next time you guys need to do a pool and actually ask your user base (who keep you afloat). so ya...thanks

To clarify, the arena runs from July 26th to the 29th. Sorry for the confusion.
  • ShadowReptileShadowReptile Posts: 93
    Kabam Lyra wrote: »
    Hi all!

Just wanted to remind everyone that, as mentioned in the in-game message sent on July 12, the Gold Member arena is taking place this week on July 26. Good luck to everyone who is going to participate! :)

Do not feel this is an ok solution to the Goldpool arena! We know some devices are still over heating and the issue has not been totally fixed. While we sat and wondered when a solution to that would be fixed we waited and waited and waited. Now we get an in game message that says oh yeah hope your ready for this arena that starts in less than 2 days. I mean come on you guys didn’t even make a post about it in the forums you just commented on an old post by someone random. I thought you guys were trying to be better but its just the same old same old do whats better and easier for the company than whats better for the players. You really dropped the ball on this “1 time” event and doing the right thing for the players that spent tons of units for this. Unfortunately cause of stuff like this is why i see many players stop playing the game all together. People feel like they’re just being taken advantage of to make $. This is a great game please start showing the player base that they matter!
  • Star_Lord_Star_Lord_ Posts: 528 ★★★
    2 days notice is not enough.
  • Star_Lord_ wrote: »
    2 days notice is not enough.

This was announced on July 12th via an in game message.
  • MasterSmokeMasterSmoke Posts: 548 ★★★
    I can’t wait to compete this should be fun estimated cutoff 15M any other suggestions??
  • Cptnkillr_89Cptnkillr_89 Posts: 56
    You seriously need to delay it as I'm sure there are IOS players who won't be able to join the Arena for fear of their device overheating. Please guys do the right thing by your community. It's not too late to delay it.
    if they won’t be able to join “out of fear” like you said then that’s their personal choice and shouldn’t affect the entire community. Lower cutoff for me. So be scared all you want. Patch fixed the issues anyway.

• WerewrymWerewrym Posts: 2,830 ★★★★★
    Good luck to all you grinders... Arena is not for me, but I respect the determination you guys have spending 3 days in it.
  • SietzscherSietzscher Posts: 20
    I can not enter the arena. hdr2c11thop6.jpg
    I play the first arena. So i must be able to play.
  • RektorRektor Posts: 678 ★★★
    🤦🏻‍♂️ Doesn’t let you in the arena
  • jj991987jj991987 Posts: 7
    @Kabam Miike i participated in the first goldpool arena but now it is saying I cant join because I do not have a ticket what needs to be done?
  • Schmidty0611Schmidty0611 Posts: 28
    Same here @Kabam Miike, participated in first Goldpool arena, did not receive Goldpool, yet I can not enter at this time
  • LogarooLogaroo Posts: 100
    I’m not able to enter the arena either. I was disadvantaged the first time and had to wait 3hrs for my ticket. I was looking forward to having the full time this round.
  • EgeCEgeC Posts: 128
    Same here. I didn't get Goldpool but ranked close to top 200. Maybe that's the reason?
    lyj02ljgb2d3.png
  • Sietzscher wrote: »

Hey everyone, sorry to hear about this. We are looking into it right now and will update as soon as we have more info for everyone.
  • Primmer79Primmer79 Posts: 2,968 ★★★★
    Sietzscher wrote: »

Hey everyone, sorry to hear about this. We are looking into it right now and will update as soon as we have more info for everyone.

PERFECT. just as the forums go down for maintenance. Maybe you shouldnt have picked a day where an arena starts.
  • zuffyzuffy Posts: 2,145 ★★★★★
    I can’t get in either.
  • Hi there everyone, sorry again about that but the team has now resolved the issue. If you saw the error earlier today related to asking for a ticket to enter the Goldmember arena, it has now been resolved and you can enter without the ticket.
  • ShrimkinsShrimkins Posts: 1,479 ★★★★
    thanks for the quick fix
  • VoluntarisVoluntaris Posts: 1,198 ★★★
    Everything about this thread puts a smile on my face.

you put a smile on my face

<3
  • Navneet9Navneet9 Posts: 16
    Hey,
    It is a kind reminder that active members during first run of goldpool will be given access without ticket. However, players are not able to enter in the Goldpool arena without a ticket. Please verify what's going on here.