**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

King GROOT - regen is not correct as per the description

Xthea9Xthea9 Posts: 829 ★★
I just maxed out king GROOT and signature level at 32 , description says that he will regen during the cool down period, at 32 level it will regen about 2011.37 health during the cool down.

While during fight he regen 77 health per tick , I don't know how long his cool down last , but when I timed it with stop watch , it last approx 17.53 sec.

Now this part I don't understand, during cool down he should generate health and recover 2011.37 health as per the description.

So if we do the calculation total recovered health divided by the time of recovery should get us an approx number of recovery.

This number is not a match what king GROOT recover during fight. Posting few images as well.

f4wyfwhpqcgb.png

Comments

• Xthea9Xthea9 Posts: 829 ★★
    ihvmbeusql4c.png
  • edited July 2017
    Hey there,

Using the math that you've provided, King Groot actually seems to be regenerating more than what is listed (Have you put points in the Recovery Mastery?) Remember, those ticks you see are every half a second, so you'll receive 77 twice per second. So, at 77 health per tick, and 17.53 seconds of cooldown, that's (77x2)x17.53= 2699.62 health regenerated.

I hope this answers your questions.
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,760 ★★★★★
    The cooldown lasts 16 seconds (as it says in his abilities on the screenshot).

His sig ability says that he regens 2011.37 over 16 seconds. Each second is 2 ticks.
    So: 2011.37 / 2 / 16 = 62,86 per tick.

Now, add +5 with salve mastery. It is 67,86 health per tick.

Now, add +15% with recovery mastery. It is 78 health per tick. Your screenshot shows 77 because numbers ingame aren't exactly the same, but he is regenerating the correct amount
    Hey there,

Using the math that you've provided, King Groot actually seems to be regenerating more than what is listed (Have you put points in the Recovery Mastery?) Remember, those ticks you see are every half a second, so you'll receive 77 twice per second. So, at 77 health per tick, and 17.53 seconds of cooldown, that's (77x2)x17.53= 2699.62 health regenerated.

I hope this answers your questions.

Hi mike - thanks for the clarification, can you tell me exactly how much he should recover without any masteries. The abilities should be clear so that we know what we are getting now it's all goofy that even I have maxed out masteries I don't know what I am getting. It will be more helpful if you give me a number so that I know that's what he should recover without any masteries

• beaupoembeaupoem Posts: 443
    @Xthea9 read the post above yours
    beaupoem wrote: »
    @Xthea9 read the post above yours

I didn't know people are smart enough to know everything about this game.. and I am dumb enough, still learning how things work , well I didn't know the tick work twice per second, it's all goofy until I post here and mike explained.
  • GbSarkarGbSarkar Posts: 1,075 ★★★
    eXtripa69 wrote: »
    The cooldown lasts 16 seconds (as it says in his abilities on the screenshot).

His sig ability says that he regens 2011.37 over 16 seconds. Each second is 2 ticks.
    So: 2011.37 / 2 / 16 = 62,86 per tick.

Now, add +5 with salve mastery. It is 67,86 health per tick.

Now, add +15% with recovery mastery. It is 78 health per tick. Your screenshot shows 77 because numbers ingame aren't exactly the same, but he is regenerating the correct amount

Just wanted to point out that the salve regen is +5 after being increased by 15% from recovery (max salve base regen is 4 per tick)
    So it's actually (1.15×62.86 + 5)=77.289 which is rounded of to 77 per tick