**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

How to contact moderators. help needed making a aceptable post

I have recently made post that where promptly taken down.

I am not trying to break forum rules.

Is there a way I can send a draft of my post to a moderator to suggest what I can or cant say. Or even make the post for me in there words?

Comments

• Options
    Noble0neNoble0ne Posts: 7
    >.< in my most beatutiful response voice... my problem, that was with' kobam, is unable to be disscused in that case... and nothing I do gets me past being completly shut down. All signs of response point to being being silenced.

Im sure people are aware of the generic kobam resposes. I.e. so many similar cases we will get back to you later.

If i cant get a respose then at least let me share with the community what to expect. Regarding a specific situation.
  • Options
    Noble0neNoble0ne Posts: 7
    If a moderator could be contacted prior he could taylor fit a post so that many people like me could find decent information about a issue that has no help discution as of yet.
  • Options
    DTMelodicMetalDTMelodicMetal Posts: 2,785 ★★★★★
    Save your time, they don't respond to members asking how to keep their posts within forum rules
  • Options
    Hey there @Noble0ne, if you have questions for a moderator, you can contact us directly by clicking on our forum name and then clicking the "Message" button at the top of our profile page. If you have questions about the forum rules, you can find them and look them over for yourself here:

http://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/54/forum-rules-please-read-prior-to-posting
This discussion has been closed.