**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Doc Oc. Bug

We all know that when using doc oc. In the game the champion automatically becomes knocked out. Because of this bug so many people are getting banned. Thus I have come to a conclusion that -
1. Kabam didn't fix this issues yet. This issues is around a week old. If this issues isn't fixed then why ban people when they use Doc oc. And if u ban people using doc oc. Then why not Seatin man of legends? He also used doc oc.
2. Kabam knows only how to make a game. Not maintain it. Every now an then there is a bug. They fix one another comes. They fix that are third one pops up. Kabam doesn't deserve to make a game if it can't maintain it.

What's ur answer to it Kabam

Comments

• Options
    Exspellies133Exspellies133 Posts: 182
    U don't ban people if they win because of a bug.
  • Options
    Pretty positive he didn’t use doc oc to finish LOL like you did.... lol
  • Options
    Doc oc. is a good champion
  • Options
    edited October 2017
    I got banned because I used him in golblum's challenge
  • Options
    Uncle_Fatty_247Uncle_Fatty_247 Posts: 347 ★★
    I got banned because I used him in golblum's challenge

If you used Doc on all of the fights, they more than likely considered that an exploit, therefore the reason for the ban.

Just curious, was it a temp or perm ban?
  • Options
    G0311G0311 Posts: 913 ★★★
    This has happened to me, Seatin made a video of the bug, didnt notice if it was happening to just Dr oct.
    What happens is lets say you are on a quest and one of your guys gets knocked out, and the enemy is left with some small health, when you move on to the next guy , as you start ,your enemy comes out draged on the floor and you win.
    This has happened several times to me. This kind of mimics the one hit kill hack, i think this is whats banning innocent players heres the video

https://youtu.be/7j9geL8IUM0
  • Options
    A permanent ban
  • Options
    edited October 2017
    @Ad0ra_ Pls help.
    @Kabam Miike Pls help
  • Options
    HugsForEveryoneHugsForEveryone Posts: 82
    edited October 2017
    So you cheated.... I don’t see the issue with your ban...
  • Options
    The forums are not the place to discuss any actions taken on individual accounts, including in-game bans. There is more information here in our forums regarding bans.
    This thread will now be closed.
This discussion has been closed.