Summoners, we recently encountered an issue with the Alliance Quest Setup Phase Starting Timer that may cause the Setup Phase Starting Timer to display erroneous information, though we are working on a fix for it as quickly as possible. Additionally, if the Setup Phase does not let you plan your days in advance, you will be able to once the Event officially begins on the Alliance Quest Start date.

For clarity, the next Alliance Quest Enlistment Phase will begin on December 5 at 20:00 UTC, regardless of what the in-game timers display.

The next Alliance Quest Start will be on December 6 at 20:00 UTC. This is when Summoners should be able to enter each Map.

Thank you for your patience and understanding as we work to resolve this issue.



Zuletzt aktiv


  • I don't have the resources to rank her up and she isn't awakened either.
  • The damage he is dealing through my block and his passive play style is making it very difficult to bait his heavy attack. He will throw 2 lots of 5 hit combos into my block before making an attempt to throw a heavy attack.
  • I heard that Diablo can do it if you activate his nullify pre-fight and spam sp1 but I just don't seem to be able to do it. My attacks do such little damage and he just ends up with so many fury buffs that he can take a quarter of my health with one attack through block.
  • Fair point I forgot about her health gain and I suppose she would nick his arc overload too. My rogue is 1/25 un-awakened.
  • I'll believe that when I see it mate, I can't see how she can beat him in less than 30 seconds before poison kills her off.
  • My issue is that by the time I can get him to 97% health arc overload kicks in and he gets straight back to 100% health. I'm literally getting nowhere with him.
  • 6* diablo, 5* blade, cmm, cap iw and Apocalypse. I was hoping between Diablo and cmm i would get passed him but it just seems impossible.
  • That's great but the side quest shouldn't be built with counters needed. You take the time to reach the boss to find out you don't have a suitable champ to fight him/her then have to quit and lose your entry token, that isn't how a side quest should be at all, they should be a fun little quest for some small rewards to…
  • Thanks guys. I thought the data already had the accommodation for the champs because you can view the ones that haven't been collected yet, I just wanted to confirm it.
  • This weeks quest is a major let down. I too agree that the attack and health of the champs are high for such insignificant rewards. Epic quest literally has nothing in there that interests me, it just seems overloaded with sig stones but I am a mere mortal and getting dupe's on my 5* champs is very hard work. I'm almost at…
  • I've beat the sabretooth boss in 6.1 but haven't got any further. I have a large roster of 5* but the majority are rank 3, I have 2 at rank 5 and I have 5 at rank 4. I have 5 6* champs but only she hulk is worth mentioning. I'm at a point where I need to be able to beat the uncollected quests but I just find them too…
  • My argument is that the rewards don't change so the difficulty shouldn't either. I enjoy a challenge but I feel like kabam are trying to find ways to make fights too difficult. There is content such as story and back issue for challenges.
  • The issue is he doesn't bait easy and holds his block to heal so getting to my sp2 is almost impossible because the node will steal my power and give it to him before I can successfully launch it. He destroyed my 3/45 colossus on master difficulty, with this in mind I will most likely pass on the uncollected quest this…
  • I don't have any of those champs lol.
  • For Mr. Negative level I'm thinking of taking Blade, Ghost Rider, Stark Spidey, Emma Frost and Mysterio. Is this a recommended team? All except Ghost Rider are 5*
  • I've done it now. Thank you for all of your tips. I used my sp3 a couple of times, I'm not sure if that's what made the difference but atleast it's done now.
  • I'm not the best at intercepting.
  • I will try a revive and have another go. I don't see how it was my Internet because I have youtube running on another device and that isn't having any problems. It's just me and my bad luck lol. I'm only doing it because I'm very close to my 5th 6* champ and hopefully this one will be a good one :smiley:
  • I tried using heavy hits but then he lost his guaranteed crit and k.o'd my maw.
  • I thought exactly the same but it did time out when I beat him.
  • I only have my 4* awakened and he is sig 20. I did it exactly how I saw the YouTube video but as soon as the fight was done it told me I ran out of time.
  • First I used maw but apparently it took too long so I tried taking his health down with my other champs but it's impossible with how much health he recovers when hitting my block and the damage he deals through my block. If it was cavalier I could understand it being so difficult but it just seems like kabam want to make…
  • I took blade 5/65. captain marvel movie 5/65. Sorcerer supreme 4/55. Havok 4/55 and ebony maw is 1/10.
  • Yes sorcerer supreme but he hits her block and takes 50% of her health.
  • It doesn't work. I used him then when I beat him it told me my session has timed up and closed the game.
  • I agree that unstoppable colossus needs a tune up. Just give him stun immunity while unstoppable and place stagger with heavy hits so he matches juggernaut and allow him to gain a armour buff for a short time with a well timed block to match colossus. It's not just for use but to make him better to fight against, he is a…
  • I won't be playing these arenas because I know I can't achieve the milestones for them, as the majority of my roster are mid level 5* champs so I can't maintain a win streak. I know I will get out powered because I attempt crystal trove every week but I can never hit all of the milestones. The trials arena aren't of any…
  • Classic spidey just needs storm x and hit-monkey synergy then he is really good. Strom x improves his evade and applies a 2 second stun while hit monkey gives him a flat 92% chance his specials go critical, paired with his natural 8% means his special attacks are guaranteed critical. Also with hit-monkey, spiderman will…
  • I did wait for it to go live. I even watched gameplay on YouTube. I follow karatemike, Brian Grant and Lagacy. He seemed really good but with my use of him he really isn't. I have had him at rank 3 since he was updated, I take him on most quests and his only use is the synergy for Wasp.
  • I have him 5*. All kabam needs to do is remove the 10 core cost to place slow. Or make slow last longer so it's worth spending the 10 cores or make it so he is guaranteed to gain a core on his hits.