**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Share your MCOC pics from NYCC 2018!

Hi all!

As you may know, Contest of Champions has an awesome booth at New York Comic Con this weekend. We are having so much fun getting to meet our players and show off cool stuff!

Below are some pics from the team on day 1. If you are at the event and have any fun photos to share, post them below! :)

ubb5gk6qkdba.jpg

6hdjwa3jwp1v.jpg

nxkibo0shtdd.jpg

9zmrm718hoch.jpg

n1ixp7e8mjkf.jpg

dgwnq4tdk2sl.jpg

833it6fikoh3.jpg

Comments

• XxLoganTDCxXXxLoganTDCxX Posts: 2,561 ★★★★
    Does anyone have a picture of the champion they announced? The blue guy
  • iRetr0iRetr0 Posts: 1,252 ★★★★
    is that you @Kabam Lyra in the centre? wish I could be there..... looks cool!

I get that feeling it's her too lmao, I wish I could be there too :(
  • ImranImran Posts: 587 ★★★
    edited October 2018
    How??? I live in eastern country Bangladesh. Only Americans get awesome prize in mcoc.
  • IanMooneIanMoone Posts: 640 ★★
    Seatin facial expression tells me Adora asked him something that caught him off guard lol
  • AakashAakash Posts: 340
    IanMoone wrote: »
    Seatin facial expression tells me Adora asked him something that caught him off guard lol

Maybe something about that KM incident?
  • MrMaatMrMaat Posts: 302 ★★
    u guys need to bring a MCOC stand to Aus Comi Con
  • Mitchell35Mitchell35 Posts: 1,897 ★★★★
    Lit. Wish I could go, but, y’know, school. Is that mercy for sale? I know the pops are, but what about the mini guillotine sword or the popsockets?
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    edited October 2018
    Mitchell35 wrote: »
    Lit. Wish I could go, but, y’know, school. Is that mercy for sale? I know the pops are, but what about the mini guillotine sword or the popsockets?

Yeah I’m digging a CW popsocket and wouldn’t mind a blood sword. Can u confirm, mods?
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,036 ★★★★★
    Wish im culd be ther to but live in Danmark and my speak wuld be so but it im wuld endt op get lost somwhere
  • KittenPrimeKittenPrime Posts: 191
    Pennmabob wrote: »
    Is kabam miike in there owo, please say yes

kabaam miike uwu
  • Mitchell35Mitchell35 Posts: 1,897 ★★★★

Any news?
  • JayCeeJayCee Posts: 732 ★★
    I wish I could go but, you know, 1000 dollar plane ticket from Australia
  • Scopeotoe987Scopeotoe987 Posts: 1,546 ★★★★★
    My family can't afford to go, but it looks fun glad to see info on the new character and act 6 even though I'm on act 4 lol.
  • ShadowReptileShadowReptile Posts: 93
    With the prizes from the wheel at Comic Con are they 1 prize per day with each item or 1 overall redemption per item? Say if you won 2500 units on thurs and redeemed them would you be able to go tomorrow and win another 2500 units from the wheel and redeem them if you were to land on it. Same question for tier 4 class catalysts and tier 2 aplhs too.
  • Xinel07Xinel07 Posts: 24
    Man! I wish I could meet all of those awesome youtubers...
  • IanMooneIanMoone Posts: 640 ★★
    Wait i saw you guys were in front of Bowling Set where was that??? Lol
  • dano357dano357 Posts: 106

The Popsockets were one of the free items at the table, there were also Captain Marvel and Guillotine ones. The Guillotine Sword, Morningstar's weapon, and Aegon's helmet were the daily raffle prizes.
  • dano357dano357 Posts: 106
    I had a fantastic time at Comic Con meeting everyone from the MCOC team and community! Just a tremendous time, so great to actually be able to talk to people in person that play MCOC.
  • KABAM, thanks for trolling. I will not have a free Venom Duck 6 stars, for visiting NYCC, since I am from Russia.
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,734 ★★★★★
    KABAM, thanks for trolling. I will not have a free Venom Duck 6 stars, for visiting NYCC, since I am from Russia.

Not a troll, not "free" and it doesn"t matter from where you are.
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    KABAM, thanks for trolling. I will not have a free Venom Duck 6 stars, for visiting NYCC, since I am from Russia.

Not a troll, not "free" and it doesn"t matter from where you are.

He’s referring to the travel expenses and time. But yeah, it’s not free and kabam isn’t trolling.
  • KeremKerem Posts: 140
    They don’t l4vb3hz5uhaul.jpeg

They don’t lemme in with the bike.. or no place to leave it..