**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Symbiote Supreme synergy

Repto23Repto23 Posts: 731 ★★★
54kupmxo192v.jpg

So is Cosmic Spidey going to have a bleed now?

Comments

• Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,732 ★★★★★
    No. He only triggers the synergy for symbiote supreme
  • KillerRino19KillerRino19 Posts: 370 ★★

yeah but that just makes the synergy useless for sym spidey
  • Repto23Repto23 Posts: 731 ★★★
    Then why wouldnt they just put debuff durations? Why make a useless unique synergy
  • No. He only triggers the synergy for symbiote supreme

Will-O-Wisp is correct. Having Spidey in your roster will allow for the Synergy to work for Supreme Symbiote in fights.
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,280 ★★★★★
    edited October 2018
    Repto23 wrote: »
    Then why wouldnt they just put debuff durations? Why make a useless unique synergy
    Okay so its a useless synergy FOR symbiote spidey?

They've had one-directional synergies for a while now. Take a look at Sentinel.
  • Epsilon3Epsilon3 Posts: 1,138 ★★★
    Okay so its a useless synergy FOR symbiote spidey?

They've had one-directional synergies for a while now. Take a look at Sentinel.

Also they’ll do the same with Venom Duck… just saying I checked that out before their test accounts changed back to default. Except those are being called “solo” Synergies
  • Epsilon3Epsilon3 Posts: 1,138 ★★★
    This is along the lines of the Meph/MS synergy but not as stupid.

I mean at least this one always helps the main user and gives 4/5 other champs the unique synergy (plus HOPEFULLY) more to come who would be effected by this synergy I’m assuming.

The Mephisto and MS are basically 2 of THIS abomination stacked together and both VenDuck and Sentinel are selfish jerks
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★
    Trimbob wrote: »

Will-O-Wisp is correct. Having Spidey in your roster will allow for the Synergy to work for Supreme Symbiote in fights.

LOL! Pointless having Sym Spidey as a Syn then if it doesn't benefit him, surely?

Not if you're using him regardless, and you want to take advantage of the Synergy.
  • WerewrymWerewrym Posts: 2,830 ★★★★★

LOL! Pointless having Sym Spidey as a Syn then if it doesn't benefit him, surely?

Not if you're using him regardless, and you want to take advantage of the Synergy.

Why would you "Use him regardless" when he's a basic champ that doesn't really bring anything to th table? Each to their own I guess. @GroundedWisdom

Lol exactly... No one in their right mind brings Black Spidey into any game mode... So bringing him for this synergy would be a complete waste since he obtains no benefit.
  • XxOriginalxXXxOriginalxX Posts: 1,324 ★★★
    Werewrym wrote: »

Why would you "Use him regardless" when he's a basic champ that doesn't really bring anything to th table? Each to their own I guess. @GroundedWisdom

Lol exactly... No one in their right mind brings Black Spidey into any game mode... So bringing him for this synergy would be a complete waste since he obtains no benefit.

I’m inclined to agree, but there are some scenarios where black suit spidey isn’t a bad option, considering how bad Emma Frost is, and Killmongers reverb, an 80 second armor break is suddenly not useless
  • WerewrymWerewrym Posts: 2,830 ★★★★★
    Werewrym wrote: »

I’m inclined to agree, but there are some scenarios where black suit spidey isn’t a bad option, considering how bad Emma Frost is, and Killmongers reverb, an 80 second armor break is suddenly not useless

Emma is, for the most part, no longer that difficult for summoners. I'd take about 50 champs to an Emma Frost battle before I chose Black Spidey. As for KM, there are so many better champs to take into that fight, I can almost guarantee you that any given summoner would have one of the better options.
    edited October 2018

Right. No one in the entire game uses him. How silly of me.
    -.-
    I used to use him quite a bit. Not so much now because I have other options. Other people use him. Take an L2 and he brings Crit to the table. Armor Break, Evade. Useful when you need it.
  • NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Posts: 2,803 ★★★★★
    I like how we have Sentinel whose synergies only benefit him and everyone is fine but the cosmic spidey no one actually cares about gets left out and everyone literally freaks out
  • Repto23Repto23 Posts: 731 ★★★
    edited October 2018
    yld6g0orjkm4.jpg

@NOOOOOOOOPEEEEE The difference is that these dont say the other champs are getting a benefit, wereas the symbiote supreme synergy gives him an unuseable "buff"
    He's incluxed because he is a Symbiote.
    *d
  • V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    So what if you happen to have Sym Supreme down the line as a newer champ and your only other symbiote champ is Sym Spidey? Wouldn’t it be nice to have him as an option to give Sym Supreme his synergy which is quite nice? As far as attackers go, there are far worse choices. On my alt Sym Spidey is the only symbiote I have so if I ever got a 4* or 5* version of Sym Supreme and I still hadn’t gotten another symbiote champ it would be worth considering.