**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Happy pull and share your pools

So happy I pulled this god from my 5 star featured crystal from symbiode difficulty 6h0z4oiiaet4.png

Share your pools from what u got from the 5 star featured crystal from symbiode difficulty

Comments

• Anurag1606Anurag1606 Posts: 1,172 ★★★
    Good pull man. I got miles Morales. Not happy about it. Before that I pulled iron patriot. Really gutted.
  • Arbiter2426Arbiter2426 Posts: 346
    I got iron patriot. Twice. In a row, one from a 10k and one from the free featured
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    edited October 2018
    8nwzoic8bjer.jpeg
    d488bb5olucm.png
    For me luck comes in pairs : D

(Hype+SW and then CAIW and IMIW. Ronan isn’t awful either.)
  • Awesome pull, @Apple_user2! Congratulations!
  • B_Dizzle_01B_Dizzle_01 Posts: 1,637 ★★★
    Alex13369 wrote: »
    ahx27bfuqd0r.png
    First 6*,I couldn't be happier,aw got a lot easier :smiley:

Great pull. Definitely rank 2 worthy.
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    I got Domino. 1st time I ever got a featured champ from a featured crystal and the 2nd new champ I pulled in all of 2018 that I'd take to r5. That needs to change.
  • DragonFire2DragonFire2 Posts: 181
    So happy I pulled this god from my 5 star featured crystal from symbiode difficulty 6h0z4oiiaet4.png

Share your pools from what u got from the 5 star featured crystal from symbiode difficulty

I got him as well, about lost my mind when it rolled over Loki onto him instead
  • JayCeeJayCee Posts: 732 ★★
    When I screenshot a good pull I’ll get back to you. Therefore I will never get back to you
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    Pretty stoked to pull this guydhfdajex5o0b.png
  • Mellymel62Mellymel62 Posts: 18
    edited October 2018
    6hu8pdaofmgg.png
    My featured crystal. Not happy!
  • Mellymel62Mellymel62 Posts: 18
    pgkx9ukgjtg3.png
  • Loco24x7Loco24x7 Posts: 68
    Mine was a groot gotta love putting in work to finish and get rewarded well