**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Profile pics...meh

Vossler77Vossler77 Posts: 683 ★★
edited November 2018 in General Discussion
I can understand some players ( apparently a lot of them. ) requested this change but as far as i’m concerned efforts should’ve been put somewhere else instead. It created huge amounts of didplay bugs since it arrived. Please revert this back and come out with a better solutions. Maybe just the ones we can buy.
Thx

Comments

• TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,880 ★★★★★
    What bugs did you see? I've only seen the ones in the 'help' and 'general' section. There are more?
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Why revert anything? There’s absolutely nothing “wrong” with them; they can be improved; but can’t everything? It’s a fun way to show your favorite hero/villain without having to rank them up
  • DOKTOROKTOPUSDOKTOROKTOPUS Posts: 1,501 ★★★
    already waste 500 units on the collector icon, so no
  • VulcanMVulcanM Posts: 664 ★★
    i just am not gonna even bother with the profile pic, i want everyone to see my beautiful 5* ghost rider
  • Atticus9090Atticus9090 Posts: 521 ★★
    Tell me about it. Too much chaos in Global nowadays. Everyone is trying to troll with a Kamala as their profile, pretending to be a noob, when really they have Elders Bane already and completed LOL 😂
  • Kabam LyraKabam Lyra Posts: 2,936 ★★★
    Hi,

We are aware of a couple of issues with the profile pictures display and are working on a resolution. Apologies for the confusion caused by these issues with this new feature. For a status on these, please check out the Known Issues thread.
This discussion has been closed.