**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Who was your noob self’s hardest enemy?

2»

Comments

• LostReplica23LostReplica23 Posts: 183
    Nc
  • Swimmer15Swimmer15 Posts: 118
    Noob self is toss up for BPCW and Hyp. NC prob a close third but honestly never much trouble until later when first started seeing him on stun immune in war.
  • The_Boss9The_Boss9 Posts: 1,390 ★★★
    deadpool red suit
  • Timone147Timone147 Posts: 1,276 ★★★★
    edited November 2018
    For me when he first released it was BPCW. I relied pretty heavily on parry and also used SW a lot back then and he made that have to change tactics.

Biggest issues is I would instinctually parry when just intended to block an attack

Oh ya and of course spidey when I first started out. Miles wasn’t out back then but OG gave me problems before I learned parry and the proper counters as well of course.
  • AmonthirAmonthir Posts: 754 ★★★
    OG Spider-man, mostly due to how stupidly long it took me to realize what Parry and Dexterity actually did. Now, he still is an arse a lot of the time, but a manageable one. Now, Cable has become my bane in my later years, there's just something about him. I know he's generally easy enough, but... We have a Nemesis synergy, I guess.
  • DRTODRTO Posts: 1,612 ★★★★★
    Used to hate fighting Juggernaut, couldn't seem to grasp not being able to hit him while he was unstoppable lol. I also used to dread going up against red hulk in map 4 of aq, I don't know why I struggled so much with him but I always died at least once.
  • Tudgie78Tudgie78 Posts: 47
    Hated ultron and nightcrawler. IMIW is up there right now but I’d hope I’m not classed as a noob anymore!
  • MaatttyyMaatttyy Posts: 77
    night crawler was my worst nightmare back in the day... Now its IMIW..... his auto block parry haunts my dreams
  • HfchangHfchang Posts: 186
    edited November 2018
    I remember my days when I didnt have dexterity unlocked as a mastery because I didn't know it was even a thing LOL... so any champ with unblockable attacks and unavoidable specials would screw me over, cyclops in particular
  • ShrimkinsShrimkins Posts: 1,479 ★★★★
    Haji_Saab wrote: »
    First time I actually thought about taking down an enemy was act 3 boss, Thanos.

Then there was a Colossus mini boss on map 3 with 200% power gain ...

AW first iteration, taking on noded bosses. Wolverine was particularly very tough. Getting on top of willpower regen was really tough on all bosses.

When 2nd iteration AW came along, it was node 10, 36 and 40 with Thorns. First it was the tough match up of Dr S vs Ultron on that node when Ultron started absorbing all DS's attacks. Node 36 was a tough one with unblockable sp1 and thorns and then Mordo landed to make matters worse on node 40. Also, taking on Juggernaut on boss with Cap ww2 was quite tough.

Act 4 Slashed tyres Juggernaut was the first one to take double digit revives from me in single player content.

Chloe's Spidey and Black widow boss. Terrible! the last of super challenges worthy of that name ...

ahh the good old days. Back when the game was actually hard. Fun times indeed.
  • B_Dizzle_01B_Dizzle_01 Posts: 1,637 ★★★
    Back in the day it was BPcw and Hypes. I used to have such a hard time baiting hypes. Constant face smashes.
  • SceptilemaniacSceptilemaniac Posts: 1,195 ★★★★
    Ultron!!
    That little pitch with two self repairs
  • LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★
    Ambush Miles Morales Spiderman and Moon Knight in the Catalyst Quests, and Thanos in Act 3... So simple now...
  • rockykostonrockykoston Posts: 1,505 ★★★★
    Me.Myself.

Since I could not -
    Evade
    Bait
    Do high combos
    Parry consistently
  • I still am a newer player and i really struggle against awakened Iceman. Having glass cannons like sparky and wasp in aw attack, unavoidable damage can be a real pain. His ice armor makes him hard to fight until I can get rid of it, and his specials are hard to dex.
  • Bryon_502Bryon_502 Posts: 133
    The regen magneto in act 4 and rttl.
  • krauserhuntkrauserhunt Posts: 365 ★★
    Bryon_502 wrote: »
    The regen magneto in act 4 and rttl.

I encountered him by mistake, was surprised but took him down in one shot. Not sure who I used (some 4/40, could've been Guillotine), but that is one of my proud unprepared moment of MCOC.
  • Monkey17288Monkey17288 Posts: 99
    Old skool wolverine before they changed his regen. Face him in arena and would just quit as couldn't out damage his regen. He was similar to ROL wolverine.

Today it's Korg. Hate him so much.
  • _Chaos__Chaos_ Posts: 143
    MiNdDrAiN wrote: »
    Losing connection. Wait. That’s still my worst enemy

LOL that's mine still
  • angelocrtzangelocrtz Posts: 100
    Groot back when he was a mini boss in AQ I would always loose one champ to him