**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Uncollected boss impossible take down because of lag

Hey Kabam,

I am using a lot units, energy refils, and potions, boost on uncollected boss because of lag all that is useless.

If you don't have fixed the problem, why a boss that kill our champion with 1 hit??

Lag is impossible to take down uncollected boss because several times I can't move my champion.

The ethical action should reimbursement the players that are using resources on uncollected boss and to permit a clean fight.

Comments

• TendersquadTendersquad Posts: 192
    Im getting crushed right off the bat because the lag is so terrible. By the time it catches up, hes already 3 hits in
  • JOHNOSA1995JOHNOSA1995 Posts: 536 ★★
    I have same problem just did one run🤦‍♂️🤕 8 crash on Darkhawk
  • HendrossHendross Posts: 942 ★★★
    I lost count at 600 units. LAME
  • axelelf_1axelelf_1 Posts: 775 ★★★
    Out of 15 fights with Darkhawk, I got lag/combo/ko'd 8 times. Definitely ridiculous.
  • Strikerrx8Strikerrx8 Posts: 1,090 ★★★
    Please fix it he cost me 450 units to kill him 1 time in uncollected
  • SuvenduSuvendu Posts: 177
    Time for buying a new phone
  • JokepoolJokepool Posts: 401
    Hey Kabam,

I am using a lot units, energy refils, and potions, boost on uncollected boss because of lag all that is useless.

If you don't have fixed the problem, why a boss that kill our champion with 1 hit??

Lag is impossible to take down uncollected boss because several times I can't move my champion.

The ethical action should reimbursement the players that are using resources on uncollected boss and to permit a clean fight.

Not just uncolected,master is the same thing. Kill a max 5* in 4 hits...is just ridiculous
  • JokepoolJokepool Posts: 401
    Hendross wrote: »
    I lost count at 600 units. LAME

I lost 900units. Just want to delete the game. Not even thanos was so overpowered
  • Jaguaraci_SilvaJaguaraci_Silva Posts: 151
    edited December 2018
    The dificulty is the lag.
  • This sounds like you're experiencing performance issues that may be linked to your device. The best way we can help investigate the cause and find a resolution is by having you head over to the respected threads below and filling out the template:

Android
    iOS
This discussion has been closed.