**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Adding bleed ability to Champion ; Hela

Hello guys! Glad to discuss with Kabam . I would like to suggest that the champion HELA is an awesome character with all weapons she uses in attacking . why won't you add bleed and regeneration abilities to the champion Hela . please its a kind request for the Hela fans . plz add bleed and regeneration abilities to hela please Kabam . Thanking you . Bye.

Comments

• Thanos_CarThanos_Car Posts: 298
    No shes amazing as it is. Hey corvus has a sword thing? I know hes one of the best in the game but why not add bleed?. People have made threads on this before. It would make sense to give all characters with swords bleed abilities, but kabam makes these characters to have specific uses, and trust me there is a 100% chance kabam wont listen to you.
  • But bleed ability should be added
  • Thanos_Car wrote: »
    No shes amazing as it is. Hey corvus has a sword thing? I know hes one of the best in the game but why not add bleed?. People have made threads on this before. It would make sense to give all characters with swords bleed abilities, but kabam makes these characters to have specific uses, and trust me there is a 100% chance kabam wont listen to you.
    Kabam should see this dude but you are right they won't see but HELA must have bleed ability
  • HaminHamin Posts: 2,444 ★★★★★
    Angela and Psylocke need bleed way before she does.

Hela is fine.
  • OK but HELA must have bleed immunity
  • Alpha07Alpha07 Posts: 649 ★★
    over 10k crits plus bleedings.

Don't you think that would be crazy? lol.
  • Avengers320Avengers320 Posts: 683 ★★★
    She's good enough
  • VoltolosVoltolos Posts: 1,120 ★★★
    Ok but her damage will be reduced and her Fury buffs will be nefed so that she stays balanced. Bye bye LOL
  • Hey guys, there's an active discussion HERE, where others are sharing their Champion improvement suggestions. If you haven't already, please take a moment to share your feedback in that thread. To help keep the Forum tidy, I'll go ahead and close this one.
This discussion has been closed.