**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Invunerability , Advanced Power boost, and Combat Regeneration AW Boosts!

If kabam was not sure if we are talking about the attack/Hp boosts or the three unique ones, we are talking about the 3uniques (Invunerability , Advanced Power boost, and Combat Regeneration AW Boosts!), since the last discussion, the regular attk/hp boosts have popped up, which is of no concern. It is the specialty boosts.

It’s been over a month for some of the boosts. Just wanted to be clear kabam knows which,

Comments

• CoachLedCoachLed Posts: 355 ★★
    Not sure the point of this but it does concern be that we haven’t seen the advanced power boost in the loyalty store in over a month. 12/13 was the last time it was available
  • RagamugginGunnerRagamugginGunner Posts: 2,210 ★★★★★
    We're well past bad RNG. It's time for Kabam to send out some free boosts and an apology.
  • RektorRektor Posts: 678 ★★★
    We're well past bad RNG. It's time for Kabam to send out some free boosts and an apology.

Why would they apologize for something they’re doing intentionally?
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,245 ★★★★★
    My alliance mate opened 15 5* crystals and got 4 SpiderGwens. Like all things, having bad rng does not equate to something not happening.

What’s the big deal with AW boosts anyway? If everyone can’t buy it, then everyone is on equal ground isn’t it? Not to mention the fact that, even with specialty boosts, people still die on nodes. :D
  • BirdReynoldsBirdReynolds Posts: 527 ★★★
    There’s absolutely no reason for the boosts to be on a random schedule. Class boosts on their corresponding quest day. War specific boosts on Sunday. If incredibly bad RNG is all this is, it alleviates the problem immediately and permanently. Of course, if what’s happening is shenanigans, @Kabam Miike and the rest of the team owe us an explanation, as “more transparency moving forward” was a keynote not that long ago.
    What’s going on guys? Why won’t you set them to a logical schedule? I imagine it would even increase the purchase rate.
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,245 ★★★★★
    There’s absolutely no reason for the boosts to be on a random schedule. Class boosts on their corresponding quest day. War specific boosts on Sunday. If incredibly bad RNG is all this is, it alleviates the problem immediately and permanently. Of course, if what’s happening is shenanigans, @Kabam Miike and the rest of the team owe us an explanation, as “more transparency moving forward” was a keynote not that long ago.
    What’s going on guys? Why won’t you set them to a logical schedule? I imagine it would even increase the purchase rate.

They were transparent. They already said boosts are on a random schedule. People just choose to not believe it.

Why would setting it on a logical schedule increase the purchase rate? If anything, it would decrease the purchase rate as people would know when to buy them and ration the use of the boosts out. If the schedule were random, then players would have to tend to buy more to stock up in case they don't appear, like what is happening now.
  • BirdReynoldsBirdReynolds Posts: 527 ★★★
    @xNig did I not recommend they switch from a random schedule? Also I think, as do obviously many others, that it’s beyond bad RNG at this point. You can say all this until you’re blue in the face.
    And if it’s on a set schedule, people will know exactly when they can get them, instead of missing them because they didn’t check on the one random day it does appear over a week or two or four. That’s pretty obvious actually. A food truck will sell more food when people know when and where it will be. Instead of just randomly popping in when people have no idea they should be expecting it.
  • danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,044 ★★★★★
    meh, since nobody can get them i have no issue, i'm happy saving the loyalty
  • SarcasticTaurusSarcasticTaurus Posts: 446 ★★★
    As Kabam Miike has said, they are "random" :D So random even, that they will not show up!
    Stop with your conspiracy theories. :D:D
  • RektorRektor Posts: 678 ★★★
    Yea, everyone stop talking about how obvious all that blatantly obvious stuff is.

Also, 5* Punisher was always in the arena crystal and energy refill drop rates weren’t altered at all ever, nope.
  • battleonebattleone Posts: 286 ★★
    @Kabam Miike can we do a quick audit to make sure they are still a possibility or if its a bug... Please communicate if they have been removed from the possibilities in rotation? The lack of appearance of all 3 for an extended period of time has me concerned it is just bad luck.
  • Kushstar420Kushstar420 Posts: 192
    MORE BOOSTS PLEASE
  • CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    edited January 2019
    So many posts about this and still no response from our favorite moderator. O how we long for the days of adora smh.
    More like so many spam threads and off topic comments burried discussions they responded to.

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/comment/699649#Comment_699649
    Hey all,
    Just to be absolutely sure, I talked to the team and asked them to ensure that we didn't change anything or remove any of these boosts, and we confirmed that they are still in the pool of items that can appear. We don't have different rates for items to appear in the Loyalty Store, so they are not more or less likely to show up than anything else.

That said, I'm going to start a discussion with the team with all of the feedback that you guys have given us here.

P.S. Adora rarely posted so I’m left questioning what you are asking for or suggesting since that contradicts wanting more frequency in responses.
  • Kabam LyraKabam Lyra Posts: 2,936 ★★★
    Thank you for linking that comment CoatHang3r. Since this question has already been answered in the thread referenced above this discussion will be closed.
This discussion has been closed.