**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Question about the interaction between ghost riders sp3 and thing

Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★
Just saw recently that kabam is making him immune to ghosts rider sp3 fate seal I’d like to know will this just stop the fate seal part of the debuff or still allow the heal block and power lock as these could be quite useful in war

Comments

• Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,764 ★★★★★
    In theory it should, but I honestly don't know since it does work against The Champion when it shouldn't.
    I created a thread about that interaction as well, but still no answer
  • Options
    I don’t mind it stopping the fate seal part but heal block and power lock should stay
  • Options
    In theory it should, but I honestly don't know since it does work against The Champion when it shouldn't.
    I created a thread about that interaction as well, but still no answer

I’m kinda happy that was the case didn’t have any other champion counters for that uncollected
  • Options
    edited January 2019
    The fate seal part shouldn't work, but the heal block and power lock would still be applied (heal block wouldn't be applied against The Champion on a final node of a quest)
  • Options
    Hey there!

I can confirm that only the Fate Seal portion of his Damnation is affected, so it will still Heal Block and Power Lock Thing.
  • Options
    XxOriginalxXXxOriginalxX Posts: 1,324 ★★★
    So subsequently, would Hood’s Hex still reduce ability accuracy? Or would that not apply at all
  • Options
    Hey there!

I can confirm that only the Fate Seal portion of his Damnation is affected, so it will still Heal Block and Power Lock Thing.

That is fine and I agree with it. But why does Damnation Fate seal effect work against The Champion on a final node of a quest?
    I know it worked in the maze against him, as well as in the monthly quest