**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

X-Men Use Rewards Still Not Here [Merged Threads]

TheMarauder53TheMarauder53 Posts: 154
edited January 2019 in General Discussion
The X-Men Use Rewards are in my inbox by the 2 hour mark of ending the event but today they are not is there some unspoken change that i don't know about?
Post edited by Kabam Vydious on

Comments

• AnkalagonnAnkalagonn Posts: 535 ★★
    yup taken a bit longer than usual... it's maintenance day, I guess it's a busy day over there at Kabam's HQ
  • I didn't get my villian use rewards. I joined the alliance recently but it said I was legible after 14 hours but I still don't have it. Most my members scored less than me and still got theirs.
  • I mean my x men use
  • RunamokUSARunamokUSA Posts: 369 ★★★
    I haven’t got mine yet?
  • RunamokUSARunamokUSA Posts: 369 ★★★
    Sometimes it takes time to calculate
  • PiccoloSBCPiccoloSBC Posts: 103
    It’s been almost 4 hours and I haven’t received x men use rewards. I haven’t left this alliance in a year and I contributed one of the top amounts. I didn’t think it took this long.
  • PiccoloSBCPiccoloSBC Posts: 103
    I haven’t got mine either
  • TheMarauder53TheMarauder53 Posts: 154
    Thank you if they are not in by the end of today i will message again :)
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    Where are they?
  • The rewards will be paid out and are on the way. At times it can take a little longer to get them out. As long as you fit the criteria for getting these rewards you will receive them. Thank you for your patience while we get those handed out.
  • Avenger_A1Avenger_A1 Posts: 265
    I'm refreshing this post, as it's been close to 20 hours since the X-Men Use event ended, and we still haven't got the rewards.