**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Profile Pic Red Number

DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,479 ★★★★★
edited January 2019 in General Discussion
Why do I continue getting a red number onscreen that corresponds to the option to change my profile pic? Yesterday it was a “2” until I went to the profile pics to look at options; today it popped back up again as a “1” until I did the same.

Are these new pic options? It’s not quite as annoying as the relentless pop-ups, but I would prefer to not have a red number pop up if it’s meant to signify a new pic is available. In game, red numbers have a particular connotation and using them for other purposes seems out of context.

Dr. Zola

Comments

• HaminHamin Posts: 2,444 ★★★★★
    It happens when you get a new hero or buy a new avatar.
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,479 ★★★★★
    edited January 2019
    So...every time I get a new hero, I get a red number on the “Champions” tab and on my IGN/profile pic tab?

Is that really necessary?

Dr. Zola
  • HaminHamin Posts: 2,444 ★★★★★
    /shrug

Just telling you why.
  • DrZola wrote: »
    So...every time I get a new hero, I get a red number on the “Champions” tab and on my IGN/profile pic tab?

Dr. Zola

This is to let you know that you have the option to switch now to that hero as your avatar if you so choose. Hamin was correct in that information.
    Hamin wrote: »
    /shrug

Just telling you why.

Understood. Wasn’t targeting that at you specifically! Just seems...ill-conceived.

Dr. Zola
    DrZola wrote: »

Dr. Zola

This is to let you know that you have the option to switch now to that hero as your avatar if you so choose. Hamin was correct in that information.

Thank you Vydious. I’m a bit of a purist—I just keep my profile as whatever the game says it is. But I appreciate the quick response on a Sunday from both of you B)

Dr. Zola