**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Raw elements

NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,904 ★★★★★
So I’m missing one raw element after i completed everything please can you kabam people give me that 1 missing item thanks

IGN: nojokejaymck7lq2564yqv.png

Comments

• NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,904 ★★★★★
    p8m3jwix9fju.png
    2b3pyxub9h15.png
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,760 ★★★★★
    Not gonna happen. Petitions are not allowed.
  • SungjSungj Posts: 2,111 ★★★★★
    No
  • SnizzbarSnizzbar Posts: 2,144 ★★★★★
    I'm probably wrong, but aren't we getting more trials with the same raw elements during the year? Cause we have to buy three more beacons to get the 'special' profile pics.
    So you might only have to wait for a bit and you'll get another one.
  • KillerRino19KillerRino19 Posts: 370 ★★
    Snizzbar wrote: »
    I'm probably wrong, but aren't we getting more trials with the same raw elements during the year? Cause we have to buy three more beacons to get the 'special' profile pics.
    So you might only have to wait for a bit and you'll get another one.

I think every beacon will be bought with something different but still obtainable from eq
  • djr17djr17 Posts: 650 ★★★
    Nojokejaym wrote: »
    So I’m missing one raw element after i completed everything please can you kabam people give me that 1 missing item thanks

IGN: nojokejaymck7lq2564yqv.png

I guess you shouldn't have bought that beacon...
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    Are you Android? Isn't there a redo today?
  • Did you do full EPIC every day for the full 6 weeks, plus ALL LEVELS every 7th day ?
    If so, how many T3Unified had you bought so far.

If math is right, full Epic the whole time would be 68x6=408. Buying 5x T3Unified would be 75x5=375. So 33 leftover Elements. Don’t think there were other ways to get Elements (?) T2 crystals range from either 15/20/25/30/35. So you can buy a combination of these with the leftover.
  • SoulreaverasSoulreaveras Posts: 63
    I’m 1 short also.
  • MrsGondola420MrsGondola420 Posts: 149
    I know they were at one point included in some of the daily deals, but I think they've now been replaced with the lunar gifting stuff.
  • Hey there, for account related questions, our Support Team would be the best equipped to look into things for you. You can reach them from the game's home screen by clicking the gear-shaped icon in the top-left corner of the screen and then scrolling down to the button labeled "Support". They can also be reached here.
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,736 ★★★★★
    Did mod misunderstood OP's post or is it me?
  • Helicopter_dugdugdugHelicopter_dugdugdug Posts: 555 ★★★
    I did everything . Opened 5 tier 3 , bought 1 beacon and opened one tier 2. U must have missed a day