**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

The lag is disgusting now

The lag is not as it used to be. It used to be like a pause in the action but if you swiped before the pause it would do what you did before the pause but throw you off on the next move. Now, it totally removed your last action and pauses you in place leaving you open to get screwed. In one fight I dashed back to Dex storms sp2, I saw the lighting hit in the middle of him dashing back, it lagged and I got ko'd. Clearly evaded but doesn't matter. Hyperion, holding his heavy attack, lag and then he's just standing there gets ko'd. It's happening more and more often please fix this.

Comments

• DarthHaasDarthHaas Posts: 385 ★★
    Haven’t noticed any lag lately. Using iPhone X. Not sure if device matters or not
  • ẞlооdẞlооd Posts: 2,005 ★★★★
    edited February 2019
    I've been having some annoying hiccups as well. Tried to swipe back in a crucial fight, but it decides to lag and my champ just stands there and dies lol. Luckily my Sabretooth just Solo'd the rest of the quest..
  • Noob2435Noob2435 Posts: 627 ★★★
    I thought I was the only one, lag has been super bad lately for me.
  • OrcDovahkiinOrcDovahkiin Posts: 323
    LG K 30 here 0 lag for me
  • 玩玩玩家玩玩玩家 Posts: 441
    Only my iPad Pro not lagging, the rest of my other devices lag.
  • IksdjvanIksdjvan Posts: 239 ★★
    Moto G6 is my device, but I thought the same and that it must just be regular lag but it's different this time. It seems to interact with the controls of the game... In the past it lagged when nothing was happening from time to time, but lately I've only experienced lag when I'm making an action...
  • 玩玩玩家玩玩玩家 Posts: 441
    Latest updates:
    sorry....even my iPad Pro is lagging slightly, I had to restart it and now playing smoothly again.
  • Yellow8FellowYellow8Fellow Posts: 186 ★★
    I've been playing this game for a year know on my Galaxy S5 SD801 and the phone has never lagged. It may have lagged once or twice, but nothing ever fatal or big to take note of. Odd
  • danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,041 ★★★★★
    no lag on 8+
  • LegendsendLegendsend Posts: 92
    I have the 8+ and mine is extremely laggy and also makes me throw heavy attacks
  • Marri_2Marri_2 Posts: 577 ★★★
    Device matters. I had exactly what OP described, bought a new phone and gone.

Z3 compact to Xz2 compact...what a difference.
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,655 ★★★★★
    Restarted app a few times. Still experiencing lag.
  • We're sorry to hear you're experiencing this performance issues. We understand how frustrating this can be, but we need more information from you to help us with this. The best way for these issues to be properly investigated is by having you head over to the appropriate thread below and filling out our provided template:

Android
    iOS

Thanks in advance!
This discussion has been closed.