**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Question about Classic/Variant

BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Posts: 2,360 ★★★★
Has anyone tried playing it to see if the update resolved the issue of the bug with the ultron drones?

Comments

• Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,763 ★★★★★
    It was a device specific issue, you need to try it yourself.
    But noone reported more problems since the update, so it seems ok
  • V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    What was the bug? I just did a completion run through chapters 2 and 3 and it seemed ok.
  • BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Posts: 2,360 ★★★★

I haven't yet as I was grinding the past arena, working on recon, fully exploring Heroic on the monthly quest, AQ, and AW. I will soon, but was curious others experience. What type of device do you have?
    V1PER1987 said:

What was the bug? I just did a completion run through chapters 2 and 3 and it seemed ok.

What type of device do you have?
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,763 ★★★★★

I haven't yet as I was grinding the past arena, working on recon, fully exploring Heroic on the monthly quest, AQ, and AW. I will soon, but was curious others experience. What type of device do you have?
    The issue was happening most on iphone 7 user's.
    My device is and old android that will be incompatible with the game starting next month, and I had no problem with drones on Variant

The issue was happening most on iphone 7 user's.
    My device is and old android that will be incompatible with the game starting next month, and I had no problem with drones on Variant
    Alright thank you for sharing. I have an iPhone 6. I'm looking to upgrade either later this year or next year.
  • V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★

V1PER1987 said:

What type of device do you have?
    I have an iPhone 8.
  • Kabam LyraKabam Lyra Posts: 2,936 ★★★
    As noted in the changelog, a crashing issue related to the ambushes was resolved in the 22.0 update. If this issue the issue you were experiencing @BowTieJohn, it should be resolved. Hope that helps!
This discussion has been closed.