**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Act 5: check!

Just finished Act 5 and got these boys out of the crystals! Wish I could awaken Void but it'll come eventually!

Comments

• Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 ★★★★★
    SIIICK.
  • Options
    AnkalagonnAnkalagonn Posts: 535 ★★
    COngrats mate!!! What team did you use? Any advice? I just became uncollected like 2 weeks ago, and Im pushing for completion of act 5
  • Options
    RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,400 ★★★★★

Just finished Act 5 and got these boys out of the crystals! Wish I could awaken Void but it'll come eventually!

Did you open 2 of those after 100% 5.4?
  • Options
    RCunhaRCunha Posts: 375 ★★
    edited March 2019

Nice I completed it yesterday too, and got this
  • Options
    BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Posts: 2,360 ★★★★
    RCunha said:

Nice I completed it yesterday too, and got this

Very nice pulls!
  • Options
    Supremeguy95Supremeguy95 Posts: 447
    edited March 2019

COngrats mate!!! What team did you use? Any advice? I just became uncollected like 2 weeks ago, and Im pushing for completion of act 5

Thanks man! My team was:
    4/55 Medusa and Cap IW (unduped), 4* maxed Domino, Archangel and Void (all duped). I guess that final Ultron fight was a cakewalk since I have Medusa. My advice: keep pushing as far as you can go, and remember, an energy refill is cheaper than a revive, so don't hesitate to restart if you mess up.
  • Options

Congratulations!

Thanks!
  • Options

Did you open 2 of those after 100% 5.4?
    Nah man, just Act 5 initial completion.
  • Options
    ToxicBladeToxicBlade Posts: 62
    Congratulations dude! Those are awesome pulls!
  • Options
    Elad17Elad17 Posts: 332 ★★
    Congrats great pulls you got there. I am still I save mode to complete act 5. Need 100 more free 4hour crystals to have resources to complete the initial run. I was waiting to pull some good mystic champs since I had none. But I recently pulled and duped Symbiote supreme so he will be on the team. He is r4-55 have blade and Hyperion and I beardo and vision to complete my team for now.