**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

No compensation?

I just checked out the rewards tab for some of the old acts and they are showing different rewards than what I got when I completed them.Are the older players not going to get compensation?

Comments

• GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★
    You have to have completed it December of last year or after. They can't go back farther than that.
  • ArkhamButcherArkhamButcher Posts: 129
    Damn,explored everything till act 3 back in 2017
  • IamGROOT420IamGROOT420 Posts: 233
    They should be able to, they did when they introduced the new titles for completing acts1,2,3,and 4
  • Kdog76Kdog76 Posts: 60
    On principle I’d agree they should but If they handed them out to me I wouldn’t really use them or need them. 3* awakening stone isn’t on the top of my needs list.
  • As said there would be no compensation going out for those who had already completed it to the prior date. Apologies for the disappointment this might cause.
This discussion has been closed.