**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Massacre's sp1 is being broken in the middle in new uncollected quest

I don't have a video for it yet. But massacre's sp1 is being inconsistently broken in the middle in the new uncollected monthly quest. Tested against electro in ch 3.1. So, as I fire my sp1, first 2 hits are successful and then electro breaks and blocks the rest of the sp and then immediately hits me to death. This has been observerd thrice in consequtive fights. Couldn't record a video due to lag in the game of course. Not happening against winter soldier in ROL, tested.

Comments

• JRock808JRock808 Posts: 1,149 ★★★★
    Same thing with blade. Sometimes after the first hit of the l1 lands, the opponent will block just as the first projectile should hit.
  • DemianScreamDemianScream Posts: 3
    You mean this, right? I had already published it.
    @Kabam Miike watch this please.
  • solivagant56solivagant56 Posts: 75

You mean this, right? I had already published it.
    @Kabam Miike watch this please.

Yes, exactly this!! Happening very often. But didn't happen with me against winter soldier. The whole domino, red hulk, massacre team is messed up pretty badly.

I also had Defender attack me while I was attacking into block to build incinerate charge. Happened in uncollected EQ vs Nick Fury in Hela stage.

Yes, have observed this as well.
    Here is another proof.
    So, the third hit of massacre's sp1 seems to be missing, which is why the opponent is able to recover and block the rest of his special. @kabam miike
  • NEO_mr_AndersonNEO_mr_Anderson Posts: 1,075 ★★★
    Nice to know, I never use SP1, but, I'll know if it happens.
    Thanks guys.
  • Kabam LyraKabam Lyra Posts: 2,936 ★★★
    Hi all,

We are looking into an issue with Masacre's Special 1, as noted in this thread. If you have any additional information to share, please post it there. Thank you!
This discussion has been closed.