**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

April, magical month.

AndTavAndTav Posts: 261
edited April 2019 in General Discussion
I think the month of April is my lucky month, both in my personal life and in my game.

I just had my first champion 4 * completely full, guess who? Him, the myth! It was in the lvl. 79 of characteristic ability, I saved 20 stones. Very happy! I hope my luck continues until I pull my 2 five stars out of this month.

My first 4 * Crystal of April came Corvus.

Comments

• AndTavAndTav Posts: 261
    edited April 2019
    Even being 4 * I'm glad it, was an old wish, now the temptation to put R5 gets strong.
  • IamGROOT420IamGROOT420 Posts: 233
    AndTav said:

Even being 4 * I'm glad it, was an old wish, now the temptation to put R5 gets strong.

Definitely take him to r5 I just did mine and he's as good as my 5* blade, actually better because he's duped and that dupe is awesome.

AndTav said:

Definitely take him to r5 I just did mine and he's as good as my 5* blade, actually better because he's duped and that dupe is awesome.
    This, I'm really tempted, because I already have the GR full and Mephisto, both 4 *, it's a shame I do not have Sparky. I even have a generic gem, I just have no stones. Do you think he is better than Masacre 5*?
    My luck is over. Dup 2X, double bad luck kkk

• Congrats on the pulls! Sorry the last one didn't live up to your wants, hopefully the next will!
    edited April 2019

Congrats on the pulls! Sorry the last one didn't live up to your wants, hopefully the next will!

The conspiracy theories already predicted that with the debut of Endgame my mystical forces would be sucked kkkkk

Thanks for the affection in commenting.
    edited May 2019
    I still can not believe the good things that happened this month. Just to end April with a golden key, no more.

It took to come, more when it came ..... :D
  • IamGROOT420IamGROOT420 Posts: 233
    @AndTav that's amazing dude
  • JayCeeJayCee Posts: 732 ★★
    I got 4* thing from phc then 4* Venom the Duck from a 4* crystal