**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Featured Cavaliers... it has begun!!

124»

Comments

• GamerGamer Posts: 10,149 ★★★★★

Smells like fake news. There hasn't even been word on here about a Featured Cavalier.

You have to be Cavalier to get the offer, which is why you don't have it.
    Not this one but I’m assume the next one need
  • lozzadudelozzadude Posts: 164
    I got 2x 3*s & 3x 4*s. No new champs. Very disappointing! The first & last time I buy featured crystals of any sort.
  • Vdh2008Vdh2008 Posts: 966 ★★★★
    5 3*s for me. You win few, you lose most in this game. I'll stick to Cav crystals for units from my arena grinding from now on. Not spending real $$ on the RNG for a while. It's disappointment after disappointment.
  • RagamugginGunnerRagamugginGunner Posts: 2,210 ★★★★★
    Gamer said:

Smells like fake news. There hasn't even been word on here about a Featured Cavalier.

You have to be Cavalier to get the offer, which is why you don't have it.
    Not this one but I’m assume the next one need
    Gotta give everyone a taste before making they pay through act 6 to get them. Reminds me of another industry.
  • RapRap Posts: 3,193 ★★★★
    I just want to caution people to not get sucked up into believing they will have the same kind of luck! Call me jaded! But i believe these posts have less to do with bragging and more to do with marketing.
    Bragging posts are "look who popped out of my basic 4 or 5..." not "look what i bought!"
    Your alliance buddy also posted about the cavalier crystals like 5 days before this offer was even made so...yeah...line up boys! And straighten those targets on your back so they can get a better beed on ya!
  • doctorbdoctorb Posts: 1,723 ★★★

So you're not claiming a conspiracy, you're claiming a conspiracy.

Kabam does not employ Shills to promote anything to market here, or otherwise. You're on your own tangent with that one.

How would u even know if kabam was hiring people to promote their stuff? Its not like they're going to announce it. Although I wouldn't be surprised if they did.
  • ezgoingezgoing Posts: 269 ★★
    I don’t think kabam plant employees to post those good pulls, lol. But I do believe kabam has the capability to adjust crystal pull rate dynamically, but overall still as per what is shown to players. Eg, 6 star featured is 0.1% pull rate, perhaps kabam front-loaded the early pulls with higher pull rates. So this created a buzz with all those brag posts and got everyone excited. And they go rushing in to buy only to be faced with the actual 0.1% pull rate, or even lower if kabam tried to balance the overall pull rate say on a daily basis to 0.1%. They probably have to do it in a smart way so that it is still within Apple’s rules.

It’s all conjecture, and I have nothing against Kabam. But I definitely don’t buy such offers myself because I believe a company like kabam still has profits as its first priority. It’s business, not conspiracy.
  • DshuDshu Posts: 1,503 ★★★★
    Rap said:

There are thousands of us opening millions of crystals a week! I have had good openings but i have never felt i had to snap a screen shot and rub peoples noses in it...so really i would rather believe it is a kabam employee promoting the crystal than think it is a regular player who is so insecure he has to brag about his blind luck! Even a.blind squirrel finds a nut now and then! He doesn't wave his nuts around bragging about it!

What does insecurity have to do with it? Are you really that insecure that you believe all good pulls are kabam employees? It's a chance based game with a large community of players who love marvel. What is so wrong if about showing off a great lucky pull? If you want to be antisocial that's your choice but don't try to create conspiracies were they don't exist. Yes there are kabam employees who play but they aren't being slotted into your alliance to convince you to spend
    So sorry Mike! I will behave myself...
  • Just2310Just2310 Posts: 16
    All 3 stars for me from those
  • BendersBountyBendersBounty Posts: 160
    Why even call them cavalier crystals if uncollected people can get them?. Should’ve been restricted to cavalier people only if they’re being called “cavalier” crystals smh.
  • Sixshot1Sixshot1 Posts: 459 ★★

Why even call them cavalier crystals if uncollected people can get them?. Should’ve been restricted to cavalier people only if they’re being called “cavalier” crystals smh.

They aren't called cavalier crystals. They don't mention Cavalier at all
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,657 Guardian
    JRock808 said:

RNG will be the death of this game.

JRock808 said:

Bennsayong it for years

I expect many people will be saying this for years to come.
  • NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Posts: 2,803 ★★★★★

It's when people are aren't uncollected guy uncollected deals sometimes. It's just a thing they will be doing it very infrequently
  • ZuroZuro Posts: 2,722 ★★★★★

They do this because they try to show uncollected people what they could get if they became cavalier and once these uncollected people do become cavalier they’ll spend a bunch on the cavalier crystals

• Kabam LyraKabam Lyra Posts: 2,936 ★★★
    This is going to be closed for being off topic.
This discussion has been closed.