**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Act6 4 Hour & Daily crystals

ReeseSmith14ReeseSmith14 Posts: 89
edited April 2019 in Bugs and Known Issues
First off, I understand there is a bug and you guys are working on it still.

But my question is about the missed cavalier 4 hour Crystal's and daily crystals. I have not seen any clarification on that. I completed act 6 friday and it is now 72 hours later, so that should be 18 - 4 hour Crystal's and 3 Dailys. We will be receiving these rewards also correct?

@kabammiike
@Kabam Vydious
@Kabam Rose

Comments

• Trillionaire6Trillionaire6 Posts: 43
    I was wondering this as well. My ticket was closed but I was given no answer or timeframe to the solution. Just curious to know if I'll get ALL the rewards I'm missing out on, or just the completion ones.
  • ReeseSmith14ReeseSmith14 Posts: 89
    My ticket was also closed with no response, and I submitted it before it was "a known issue or bug"

My biggest thing is the lack of communication about this subject, and also it defeats the purpose of the game
  • ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    It's been commented on in different topics numerous times even today that they are working on it. There's no point in giving an update every few hours to say "Still working on it". Just search for any of the act 6 topics in the last 24 hours and you'll see.
    https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/134105/waiting-for-rewards-on-exploration-of-act-6#latest

Here's one for example.
  • It has been closed even though I haven't talked yet. I am also in trouble.

It has been closed even though I haven't talked yet. I am also in trouble.

Because they will only give you the same answer. It's being worked on. You just have to wait, they can't give you something that hasn't been fixed yet.
    ItsDamien said:

It's been commented on in different topics numerous times even today that they are working on it. There's no point in giving an update every few hours to say "Still working on it". Just search for any of the act 6 topics in the last 24 hours and you'll see.
    https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/134105/waiting-for-rewards-on-exploration-of-act-6#latest

Here's one for example.

Ohhhhh Damian, I figured youd pop up here...as you have with every discussion about this subject. Although it does not affect you at all I presume? Interesting, do you get off on this or something?

Furthermore, your example does not answer my question, and as far as I am aware, it has not been answered anywhere on here. It's simple question that someone should be able to confirm.

Because as you know, the weekend is over...the employees are back...yes they are working on getting us the rewards we deserve...but what all does that entail?

Because it should entail what I have mentioned above.

Go ahead, whip out a bottle of ****, lather up those tiny hands, grab a tissue and let's hear your out of place reply

ItsDamien said:

Here's one for example.

Ohhhhh Damian, I figured youd pop up here...as you have with every discussion about this subject. Although it does not affect you at all I presume? Interesting, do you get off on this or something?

Furthermore, your example does not answer my question, and as far as I am aware, it has not been answered anywhere on here. It's simple question that someone should be able to confirm.

Because as you know, the weekend is over...the employees are back...yes they are working on getting us the rewards we deserve...but what all does that entail?

Because it should entail what I have mentioned above.

Go ahead, whip out a bottle of ****, lather up those tiny hands, grab a tissue and let's hear your out of place reply
    Actually this is really easy to reply to. No it doesn't affect me, because a much larger issue is affecting my account right now. But telling people the process of what happens with bug fixing, as it used to be my job at a different games company, so they understand why it's taking so long or why people don't respond all the time is something that takes little of my time. If people get angry because they don't like the truth, that's simply a byproduct of the interaction I have with them.

In your initial question, I believe it has been asked in other topics that have been closed, if you'd like to search every available closed topic about act 6, you will probably find the one reply that has it. Or the topic was deleted when it got derailed by angry people, as I've seen happen a few times today.

The employees are back indeed, which means they are working on it, that's why you've seen more responses from the forum staff. Right now it's 18:34 in Vancouver where Kabam is based, most of the dev team will have spent a large portion of their day on this issue and will continue doing so tomorrow, I imagine that with an issue this large it will take a day or two to actually fix, now that the weekend is over.

Finally, here's a topic in which Miike actually mentions that once the issue is fixed, the team will discuss some form of compensation https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/134057/compensation-for-missing-act-6-rewards#latest

So, in short, my replies have never been put of place, they have been direct and logical without the anger of having to deal with this issue personally. It's hard to see the forest from the trees.
    Damien oh wise one damien...I understand it's been asked in other closed discussions...does not mean it was answered...

Ik Mike said they will MAYBE discuss some form of compensation...

However, my original question about 4 hours and dailys has not been answered...those would not be compensation, and are not completion wor exploration rewards...and since it's been disregarded, I'm seeking some sore of a response to address it.

"As it used to be my job at a different games company"

Did you get fired or let go for poor customer service?

And yes, I have worked for companies that are big, and yes I understand people have lives...but also people do have on call weekends and shift differentials.

Damien oh wise one damien...I understand it's been asked in other closed discussions...does not mean it was answered...

Ik Mike said they will MAYBE discuss some form of compensation...

However, my original question about 4 hours and dailys has not been answered...those would not be compensation, and are not completion wor exploration rewards...and since it's been disregarded, I'm seeking some sore of a response to address it.

"As it used to be my job at a different games company"

Did you get fired or let go for poor customer service?

And yes, I have worked for companies that are big, and yes I understand people have lives...but also people do have on call weekends and shift differentials.

There was no "maybe" about a discussion of compensation. "Will" was the word. Meaning a definitive.

While the 4 hours and daily crystals may not have been directly answered, I believe that it is still part of the rewards. I imagine that they'll give back those from the point of the bug being noted, which was Friday. I will concede that they may not as well, in which case if they don't, feel free to be angry.

Games developers and testers don't work in customer service, they have a department for that already. Its why I chose that field, so I didn't have to deal with irate customers who don't understand the process. Did I get fired? No. Did I leave for a better paying job with more stability? Yes. I won't go into the woes of a Zero Hour Contract that people in the UK have to deal with, but if you'd like a private discussion about how the games industry runs, I'll be more than glad to indulge as much information I can without breaking any of the Non Disclosure Agreements I have.

One thing I will share, is that not many peoples contracts in games development have a clause about doing shift work, weekend work, or on call work. They are salaried for a 9-5 Monday to Friday, or something similar to those hours, but definitely those days.

But again, this isn't a discussion about how the Games Industry and Games Developments work. Miike has stated that there WILL be a discussion about compensation, and if the rewards do not cover the lost 4 hour crystals and daily crystals, then you are fully within your right to be angry. Until then, you just have to wait and see what the team can actually do first.
    Them saying they "Will have a DISCUSSION" does not mean they will provide comepnsation... they will just at least have a discussion...

They have done this in the past, and came to the conclusion compensation was not warranted.
    edited April 2019

Them saying they "Will have a DISCUSSION" does not mean they will provide comepnsation... they will just at least have a discussion...

They have done this in the past, and came to the conclusion compensation was not warranted.

I never stated once that there will be compensation. But that a discussion will happen. Wording is very important. Anyway I'm done conversing with you, take it or leave it, either way you will have to wait regardless.
    Lol wording is important...that was my point...I didnt accuse you of saying that, I was pointing out the wording...but thanks for using my point?

But thanks Damien...unfortunately I'm going to have to leave it on the conversing, as this was not your place to be to begin with, and you literally gave long words responses that avoided the 1st overall question...

Sure we will be seeing you in all the other Act 6 reward posts
  • Kabam LyraKabam Lyra Posts: 2,936 ★★★
    When we have any updates on the resolution for this issue, we'll be sure to let everyone know in the announcement thread about it.
This discussion has been closed.