**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Visual bug - Emma Frost staying in diamond form while meant to be telepath

So I was doing arena earlier today and noticed a visual bug... didn’t bother me too much, but just thought I should report it, for the betterment of the game...

First off, Frost obviously (isn’t normally) shouldn’t be in diamond form while performing her sp3

Secondly, as you can see from the stats indicator, she should be in telepath form...

Comments

• TerraTerra Posts: 7,995 ★★★★★
    edited April 2019
    It looks cooler. But yeah it's a bug. A visual one at that. Most likely you activated a sp3 at the second her diamond form ended but the sp3 froze her physical form in that one.
  • Hey there, thanks for bringing this to us. We'll pass this along to the rest of the team.
  • Kabam LyraKabam Lyra Posts: 2,936 ★★★
    Hi,

If you see this issue again, it would be really helpful if we could get video of it happening. That will help in our investigations greatly. Thanks!
  • Harbinger195Harbinger195 Posts: 114
    I have found that when Emma frost gets hit by a special 3 visually she will not come out of her diamond form but ability wise she does. She then just stays looking like diamond form for the rest of the fight this happens when both playing as Emma and against.